1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal Purchase Tracking - Raffle Tickets - Fund Raiser

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by Galonvan, Oct 19, 2019.

My company will be doing a raffle soon, with 100% of the proceeds going to the local little league association. We are setting up a charity/non profit account with Paypal to keep the funds separate from our business funds, but were looking for some scripts that did a few things.

One: A form that the customer fills out asking their name, phone number, email address, and how many raffle tickets they want to purchase ($5 each). When they complete the order, I want it to take them to Paypal to pay the amount based on how many raffle tickets they chose to purchase, and then, once confirmed that the transaction was successful, I'd like the data to either be emailed to a specific email account, or stored in a CSV file. The CSV file would make things easier as I could pull up in Excel when we do the drawing.

The other thing I was hoping for, was a script that would give a live update as to how much money has been collected for the raffle, for the public's eye.

My website is currently coded in HTML and CSS. The last time I've touched PHP was V3 (VERY rusty!), and considering I'm the GC for our first restaurant we are renovating, I don't have the time to re-educate myself enough to write such code. I believe our web server supports PHP and is running on Linux with Apache, but I do not have a MySql account setup with them at the moment, so I'd prefer to avoid SQL if possible. Any help would be appreciated!

Galonvan, Oct 19, 2019 IP
  2. Galonvan

Galonvan Peon

Best Answers:
    Just for reference, this is the site the script will be for. I haven't updated the CSS files for the new menu size, which is why the menu looks messed up at the top, but I also haven't released the info to the public, so when I'm ready to upload the new version of the pages, I'll update the CSS to fix the menu :) Once again, any help would be much appreciated!

http://www.bapsrestaurant.com/charities.html

Galonvan, Oct 19, 2019 IP
  3. Galonvan

Galonvan Peon

Best Answers:
    Nobody? :(

Galonvan, Oct 23, 2019 IP