1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal permanently locked my account! Advice needed!

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by karma777, Jun 13, 2008.

1. exesoul

exesoul Peon

Best Answers:
    same happened with me :-(

exesoul, Aug 7, 2010 IP
  2. mrfixit1015

mrfixit1015 Peon

Best Answers:
    I purchased 2,400 in greendot moneypaks and added them to my paypal, at the time, i had a paypal debit card so i figured i had access to my money whenever i need it. I was informed a day later of 2 unauthorized charges to my deit card, i immediately cancelled my card. Then when i tried to transfer the remailning funds to a bank account, paypal locked my account. I called and they said i had to provide receipts for the moneypaks which i did. My account is still locked and they are telling me that the funds are locked for 180 days. When i asked why it is locked, they said that it was a business decision and gave no further info. When i asked why the 180 days, they said in case of chargebacks for sold item, I have only sold 1 item in the last 90 days which is under disput, so i told them to hold that 103.31 for that item and release the rest of the monwy, they have not done this, I think that paypal is freezing account unjustly in order to acrre interest before releasing the funds. How is this legal? Is there a way to get my money any faster?

mrfixit1015, Mar 2, 2012 IP