1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal negative balance

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Ryan Rocha, Feb 13, 2018.

I am living in Canada and I have been scammed around $610CAD from someone. I was selling a gaming account and two weeks after the transaction I have been charged back. Since it was a virtual item I do not have tracking details and I have lost the dispute/claim against me. I Had already used the funds that were given to me tho so now my paypal account is negative $610CAD and my account is limited. What happens if I do not pay this negative balance? My bank is hooked up to paypal but has no funds in it either, I have read that paypal will not take money from your bank account anyways. So what will happen if I do not pay this balance? Thankyou

Ryan Rocha, Feb 13, 2018 IP
  2. laxmi

laxmi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I faced similar issue in the past,I did not resolve negative balance .So i was unable to access my account.We should try to resolve within the time frame they give or give any explanation in resolution centre.I sent check to paypal address office at last to resolve my account negative balance.They restored account.

laxmi, Feb 17, 2018 IP