1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal Negative Balance

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Bulgare, Jul 14, 2017.

Hello ,
    I have sold Virtual Goods ( Online account ) for 250 USD . The way was I have requested money to the buyer . After I withdrew the money the Buyer decided to Open a Dispute for "Unauthorized Payment" . I have sent a picture of the conversation between us where the Buyer claims he PERSONAL will make the payment , but Paypal decided to return his money . I have linked a Debit Card to my account , also my real name , adress , phone number . My question is if I dont pay to Paypal will they pursue me . I live in Eastern Europe . At the end my online account is in him and he asks me to pay him .

Bulgare, Jul 14, 2017 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Keep on trading, there are always losses in business - think of it as shoplifting, every retailer suffers.
    Yes, PayPal may decide to pursue you, or they may just damage your credit rating so that you will never be able to get a mobile phone account, rent a flat, buy a property.

It's $250
    It's nothing
    Sort it out
    Move on

sarahk, Jul 14, 2017 IP
  3. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well they can block that paypal acount .Or more worse they can hold your persoanl details in system and you cannot create another paypal acount with card verification

Spartan14, Jul 14, 2017 IP
  4. Bulgare

Bulgare Peon

Best Answers:
    I do not really care about creating new paypal account with card verifications and thing like that . I care only to not forcing me to pay the negative balance .

Bulgare, Jul 15, 2017 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Why should PayPal have to donate their money to you?
    You haven't earned it, you should pay it back.
    If you have a dispute with anyone, it's with the buyer who did the chargeback. Looks to me like you see PayPal as a soft touch.

sarahk, Jul 15, 2017 IP
  6. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Paypal is a payment processing service which have a reputation for having a good buyer protection. As Paypal is more favorable towards a buyer, you as a seller are at risk of being subjected to a buyer that takes advantage of you. The buyer purchases a product and then requests a charge back. If you want to prevent this risk you should use a payment processing service which is almost guaranteed against charge backs.

MrKing01, Jul 19, 2017 IP