1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal Negative Balance, problem, Needs Suggestions

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by sumitdhawan07, Dec 24, 2008.

Hi friends,
    i am into a problem with my paypal account. Actually due to some transaction they charged me 967$ as a negative balance, and when i asked, why that 967$ is an negative balance, they told that due to currency and forex flow they charged this.

Actually they held my some payment for 2 weeks for some reasons, and that providing them explanation, they resolved it.

But still my paypal has 967$ as a negative balance. Sorry, but i did not have those funds to sent them, because that is there fault not mine.

Only my Bank Accounts is added with that paypal, and i make funds transfer to my bank account many times.

Can thay charged that amount on my bank, which added here? Or what else they can do? I am no longer using that paypal.

Appreciated Your Answers

thanks

sumitdhawan07, Dec 24, 2008 IP
  2. nitinleew

nitinleew Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They can not take money out of your bank ..Don't worry

nitinleew, Dec 24, 2008 IP
  3. Shazz

Shazz Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If you remove your bank account, and credit card. I don't think anything can really happen

Shazz, Dec 24, 2008 IP
  4. sumitdhawan07

sumitdhawan07 Peon

Best Answers:
    oh Great, thanks for your reply :)

And, due to that negative balance, i am not able to remove my bank account :(
    hope, my bank did not charged me that 967$ as a fine :(

sumitdhawan07, Dec 24, 2008 IP
  5. JustAStranger

JustAStranger Guest

Best Answers:
    write a mail to your representative at the bank.
    tell them not to accept charges by paypal.
    Make sure you get an answer, so even if paypal charges successfully you can get the money back from your bank.

But you should know: paypal charges a rather high sum if a bank transfer fails ;)

JustAStranger, Dec 24, 2008 IP
  6. Ajucoolest

Ajucoolest Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Indian Banks do not allow anonymous transfers to anyone. It can be done via Netbanking or via Cheque and Demand Draft only.

So if you have added a Bank account and that account is limited , It will never be able to use paypal again. So In my view or opinion , go for a new Bank account if you are able to .. and oh yes do change your Address as well so that paypal may not get to your home mentioned on the Paypal Account :D

Ajucoolest, Dec 24, 2008 IP
  7. RecessionProof-Business

RecessionProof-Business Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been going through the same problem, Paypal deducted from my account on the basis of a six month plus chargeback attempt. Can you even imagine being a merchant and getting hit with a chargeback that is over six months old? Well, they did it, and then told me I have to wait for bank to get back to them, and that can take up to 75 days. What a rip off.

First, how could any chargeback be legitimate after six months. It is obviously an attempt at fraud, yet Paypal could care less. I had a negative balance, and wasn't about to add money to it given the terrible fraud Paypal was allowing. Well, they tapped my bank account attached to account, so for anyone considering using Paypal, don't. They are perpetuating a fraud, and then compounded it by stealing more from my bank to cover a negative balance which should not have been allowed to begin with. Total fraud on both parts.

Disgusted

RecessionProof-Business, Dec 24, 2008 IP
  8. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Relax,they cannot take money from your account.

getjimmy, Dec 24, 2008 IP