1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal negative balance India

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by yashrajvk, Aug 5, 2015.

Hi
    I have been using paypal since last 3 year,but recently one of buyer from different country
    charge-back an $420 (around 2 and a half month old Transaction). Paypal negative my -420$ and sending me enormous mail and will take legal action in there policy blah blah ..if i will not paid in next 60 days. I don't know if here in India any paypal office present or not.But are they gonna really dragging me in court room for this money. I didn't done any bad thing,it's Paypal misunderstood the issue and favor it to buyer side. But i searched some paypal no and it goes paypal india help line toll free no. Now im worried if they taking action then wt to do. I'm from India.

The guy had took all the virtual item :( i don't know why he blocked me on skype and opened a dispute !

I had told Paypal that "I had MANY good transaction with same buyer before also he did not had any problem with the items.However I don't know what happened to him This time"

What if I call paypal and told them the right things ? as written here ?

yashrajvk, Aug 5, 2015 IP
    Karen May Jones likes this.
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    There is no help. You have to pay the money to PayPal.

Agent000, Aug 6, 2015 IP
  3. yashrajvk

yashrajvk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey bro it's India ?

And Why the hell I pay them they didn't listened to me a single time ?

I am not gonna pay them leaving the account as it is will be using btc or shrill in future :)

Or else I'll complain to consumer Court..

yashrajvk, Aug 6, 2015 IP
  4. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Obviously you lost the dispute with PayPal; you now owe them the money. No point you complaining to court, as PayPal will be taking you to court to recover the money. You do not have a choice' you had a contract with Paypal saying that you will honor this. By not paying, you are breaking the contract that you have --> there are consequences when you break contracts.

Agent000, Aug 6, 2015 IP
  5. Earn Easy

Earn Easy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nothing gonna happen.. Dont worry. Ignore

Earn Easy, Aug 6, 2015 IP
  6. yashrajvk

yashrajvk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    so should I leave the account once the case goes in his side, However I have provided as much proof i had by calling and sending mails to them

yashrajvk, Aug 7, 2015 IP
  7. Earn Easy

Earn Easy Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes , just leave all these & ignore

Earn Easy, Aug 7, 2015 IP
  8. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, how on earth can somebody charge you back after two or three months? Did you offer a guarantee on the product? If so, he should have let you refund him, not file a dispute. PayPal needs to set some limits on these chargebacks. I dont even know their policy on time limits - but I have had the exact same thing happen to me as far as going negative, and it was over an ebay issue and my partner winning a bid on a printer.

Well, there was no way I was willing to give up my paypal account, so I paid the money. HOWEVER -- Nobody ever received a printer. I would like to point that out!! I guess if I would have hunted the seller down, I could have gotten the printer/fax machine delivered. I dont even know how that could have happened!! Unless my partner was being dishonest. It cost me around 60 bux if I remember correctly.

But your amount is huge money as far as I am concerned. I hope you will atleast work out the details on this and find out why the chargeback happened. I would be interested in knowing how they handle this and how much they reveal about the case. Good tidings.

Karen May Jones, Aug 8, 2015 IP
  9. yashrajvk

yashrajvk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The same guy has purchased Same thing ( Virtual items, After being knowing that item are not nonrefundable ) before many time also, but now he shockingly says me a scammer wow,
    If I was a scammer why the hell he was keep purchasing the items from me again and again ?
    It's nothing but he blocked me on skype and now playing with me

Last edited: Aug 8, 2015
    yashrajvk, Aug 8, 2015 IP
  10. Earn Easy

Earn Easy Active Member

Best Answers:
    chargeback can be initiated with card company within 6 months. thts the reason , paypal hold money for 180 days after their permanent limitation :)

Earn Easy, Aug 8, 2015 IP
  11. yashrajvk

yashrajvk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Paypal cannot cut money from indian banks and or their cards because Indian banks don't allow paypal :)
    I was using vcc their.

yashrajvk, Aug 8, 2015 IP
  12. yashrajvk

yashrajvk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I won this :) <3 Paypal

Last edited: Aug 16, 2015
    yashrajvk, Aug 16, 2015 IP
  13. 123nse

123nse Member

Best Answers:
    Nothing will happen to you if you do not wanna return money just do not. Do not answer their mails. After March they are not going to send you any notice. I do owe 2550 USD to PayPal and they never asked me to pay for that as I already did that fraud intentionally and after withdrawing money I just manipulated all the contact details and bank details and also the real Withdrawer bank was opened on fake documents and fake pan card. So just sleep happily. Remember they do not have legal tie ups in India at present and for 400-500 USD they are not going to catch you as it will be very costly for them to have a lawyer just for 500usd.

123nse, Jan 1, 2016 IP