1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PayPal Multi-user access

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Radz, Oct 1, 2008.

OK I am from a country where PayPal isn't available yet, Just read it, I need a little clarification here

Can i take Advantage of this Rule???

Suppose I have a friend in Another Country, He has a PayPal business account, If he add me as Second user. Is it possible for me to Access PayPal, since PayPal allows it??

I think this might have some problems because my IP will be from Un-Supported country.. (OR Can u use VPN to access my PayPal?) But my Friend can say that Its "Online Business" and I work online as his business partner.. In case they limit his account.. My friend can provide Necessary documents because his account is legal..

I am dieing without PayPal account and loosing a lot of money From Affiliates, I can't use 2Checkout to recieve payments because i am not selling anything...I tried to open a PayPal account and verified it using VCC, they limit account when i received money and asked for Documents which i can't provide because i used Fake Name & Address, I lost around 500$ So i want to play safe this time..

And Don't suggest me to use MoneyBooker or any other Alternatives, I just don't want to.. Need your comments..!!

Radz, Oct 1, 2008 IP
  2. -whynot-

-whynot- Banned

Best Answers:
    actually yes,but dont use vpn,use your real IP,paypal limit VPN/PROXY more than real IPs,!!and your partner account wont get limited.

-whynot-, Oct 1, 2008 IP
    Radz likes this.
  3. johnegood

johnegood Active Member

Best Answers:
    Heh. Is it really possible to have different logins to paypal with different levels of access? I've been asking about that. I'll go look it up.

In the same vein, is it possible to have different categories of payment coming into a paypal account? I have two different busienss lines and I'd like to keep them separate.

john

johnegood, Oct 1, 2008 IP
  4. Radz

Radz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for telling. btw i used Same IP to create VCC Paypal verified account which are now limited... will it effect PayPal's Multi-User Access in future?

Anyone actually using PayPal's Multi-User Access Feature?? I would like to hear about your experience..

Radz, Oct 1, 2008 IP
  5. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    The Multi-user Access is opened to Business Paypal accounts. As you know, businesses or companies can be ran by more than one party and thus this feature is offered. It basically just allow more than one person to log into the paypal account. However, the rule which requires access from a paypal supported country still applies because typically in a functional company, the staffs are generally located in the same geographic area. Other associated companies or branches located in other countries should have their own paypal account.

Take on this option if you want to see your friend's paypal account limited. The best option would be to get him to contact paypal to get special permission for you to use it and he may need to prove that you are his valuable employee, I am not sure if Paypal would make exceptions to this or not.

eddy2099, Oct 1, 2008 IP
  6. Pervert-For-Life

Pervert-For-Life Banned

Best Answers:
    yes you can take full advantage of this feature.... and i know many people who live in none supporting country take full advantage of this option.... all you have to do is ask your friend to open a business account... and then create multi account for his staff... and paypal will think you are his staff and not limit the account as a staff of any business can be from anywhere... and so they can access the paypal account from anywhere.... i have a friend from egypt and he access his paypal the same way... and his friend withdraw the money and send it to him by other way like western union etc.etc... so yes you can take full advantage of this option and paypal will never limit the account....

Pervert-For-Life, Oct 2, 2008 IP
  7. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    To be on the safe side, it is best to contact Paypal directly and get a green light for what you plan to do. Tell them the truth and do not try to make up any story. Tell them that you are from a non-supported country and that you have a friend who is from a supported country and has a business paypal account and that you plan to share his account so that you can conduct your business. Tell them that you did signed up for a paypal account using fake address and currently got limited. When and only when you a green light from paypal to do this then use it, otherwise don't do it.

eddy2099, Oct 2, 2008 IP
  8. Pervert-For-Life

Pervert-For-Life Banned

Best Answers:
    no telling paypal will not work because paypal will not work from its rules... they dont do things that dont come under there rules.... and so they will say NO to him... the best thing he can do is join plimus.com or 2checkout.com that allow accept paypal.... but both of them are not allow scammers.... so nobody can use them for scamming like they can use paypal....

Pervert-For-Life, Oct 2, 2008 IP
  9. Radz

Radz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Scamming.. ?? NO, I am not interested in that.. .nor i will sell anything here on DigitalPoint... I want to receive my affiliate payments which i can't receive in Plimus OR 2Checkout i think... Affialiates use MassPay option in PayPal..

And I am not trying to bypass there Rules As you said earlier...
    I will go in this way... I don't think i really need to tell PayPal about my Previous VCC Account, because The Business Account which i will use for Multi Access is associated to my friend.. so it doesn't come in Dupe Account category.. I don't think there should be any problem.

Radz, Oct 2, 2008 IP
  10. jayeshr

jayeshr Banned

Best Answers:
    wow..if i wud have read this post before, my acc wudnt have got limited today! :(

jayeshr, Oct 2, 2008 IP
  11. supervirtualcards

supervirtualcards Banned

Best Answers:
    No, if they found multi access, they will limit accounts

supervirtualcards, Oct 3, 2008 IP
  12. dpsubi1

dpsubi1 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    do you have static ips ? can't you change it ?

dpsubi1, Oct 3, 2008 IP
  13. supervirtualcards

supervirtualcards Banned

Best Answers:
    but if they notice ip change, they will immediately limit it.

supervirtualcards, Oct 3, 2008 IP
  14. Radz

Radz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What are you saying ??? did you even read the Discussion??

I have Dynamic IP which changes every time whenever i Turn off & Turn ON my Router/Modem... every time I get a new IP in same IP range/series...

For example: 116.77.xx.xx (last 2 no changes every time)

Radz, Oct 3, 2008 IP
  15. ShaneXavier

ShaneXavier Peon

Best Answers:
    Paypal authorized multi user account access privileges.
    www-paypal.com/lk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/Customer/popup/PrivilegesInfo

These privileges are typical business operations that can be performed on PayPal, which you may assign to someone else.

Send money
    Allows users on your account to pay almost anyone with an email address in the countries that accept PayPal, with no fees.
    Request money
    Allows users to request that someone send money by email or through invoicing.
    Add funds
    Lets additional users add money to your PayPal account from your bank account.
    Issue refunds
    Lets your users send a full or partial refund.
    Withdraw funds
    Allows the user to withdraw money from your PayPal account to your bank account.
    Cancel payments
    Lets the user cancel unclaimed payments for you.
    Distribute mass payments
    Lets another user on your account pay large numbers of people using only the recipients' email addresses and the payment amounts.
    Set up recurring payments
    Allows the user set up automatic billing cycles for your customers' credit cards or PayPal accounts.
    View balance
    Lets the user view the available balance shown on your Account Overview page.
    View profile
    Allows another user on your account to view your profile's settings.
    Edit profile
    Lets users add, remove, or edit information on your PayPal account for you.
    Discuss account with Customer Service
    Gives the user permission to discuss your account with our agents. All you have to do is accept our Account Administrator Agreement after you select this privilege.
    Handle authorizations and settlements
    Lets another user perform this task for you daily.
    Activate and authorize APIs
    Allows your developer to integrate your website with our products by setting up PayPal secure API credentials and permissions.
    Schedule and download Transaction History, and run Settlement Report
    Means when you create a virtual agent on your account, these reports will be run and made downloadable daily.
    Use PayPal shipping
    Lets the user buy U.S. Postal Service and UPS shipping labels online and set up shipping charges and tax, too, so that shipping is automated.

ShaneXavier, Jul 26, 2009 IP