1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PayPal Limited My Account! What About The eChecks I Received!!!

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Echo@CyberDude, Jun 4, 2008.

PayPal Limited My Account and they are now demanding for Utility Bill and Identity Card. I have them and I will upload today evening. But, I had many eCheck which were going to clear today, tommarow and many at this weekend. What about them? Will I receive the payment or is it in garbage? and also What if I receive any Payments now?

Thanks in advance.

Echo@CyberDude, Jun 4, 2008 IP
    FreelanceFirm likes this.
  2. Clive

Clive Web Developer

Best Answers:
    If you go to the Resolution Centre within your paypal account, you will see a clear picture of what actions have been restricted. There you'll get the answers. I don't see why you should be concerned about any pending echeques, the worst that would happen is delay in clearing them until your account status is reverted to normal state.

Clive, Jun 4, 2008 IP
    FreelanceFirm likes this.
  3. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Don't worry,you eCheck is still valid...It will clear after your limited status is lift

mentos, Jun 4, 2008 IP
  4. FreelanceFirm

FreelanceFirm Banned

Best Answers:
    Just submit the document that paypal require to lift the limit and you will gain back your account access.
    Also, with a limited paypal account you can receive payments as many as you want but can't withdraw nor can you send some one.

FreelanceFirm, Jun 4, 2008 IP
    Clive likes this.