1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal Limited and AVS VCC

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by n3o_the_on3, Jan 2, 2009.

Hi guys,

I have a problem regarding paypal account . Please check this out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My account got limited last year . More than 6 months( i was out of business for a while so i souldn't worry about this). But i need to restore it exactly how it was. I linked a vcc to increase my sending limit so there is no chance to use the same one for confirming location. I heard that " AVS VCC" may work for this but i have no experience about this. Can any one please give me a professional suggestion about that.I appreciate any reply here.

Thanks in advance. Best regards

N3o

I E - I can't receive the call due to fake information.

n3o_the_on3, Jan 2, 2009 IP
  2. hav0c

hav0c Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    My suggestion would be to use YOUR own personal information and not false details and that is why you are stuck in your situation. VCC's are NEVER a good thing to use with PayPal. As of now and for the future, this account is pretty useless to you as you can't confirm your location and other important information.

hav0c, Jan 2, 2009 IP
  3. parsibagan

parsibagan Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can confirm your location by

1) faxing your utility bill
    2) faxing your bank statement
    3) faxing medical insurance papers

However they will only help, if you have provided them with your correct address initially.

parsibagan, Jan 2, 2009 IP
  4. kokotajima

kokotajima Active Member

Best Answers:
    yeah, i've also got limited in Paypal account few months ago. and after following their suggestion they only need you to send them :

1. Your national ID
    2. One of your billing utility

in that time, firstly i fax my national ID, then after about 1 hour i got mail notify me that they've received my ID. and again, after 3 days of waiting, they replied me by mail that they can resolve my paypal account, but they still need me to send one of my utility bill. in case of me, i sent them my electrical bill which is stating the same address as my paypal account.

secondly, after sent my utility bill, and waiting for about 3 days, they confirm that they resolve fully my paypal account. that's all what i need in the meantime.

so, i'll suggest you to firstly send your national ID (should with the same name as stated on your paypal account), then secondly, send your utility bill. that's all.

hope you can resolve your problem soon.

kokotajima, Jan 2, 2009 IP
  5. parsibagan

parsibagan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Could someone please provide their fax number? Thanks in advance :)

6. sampathsl

sampathsl Guest

Best Answers:
    PayPal advised the customers to use their help center for the inquiries. They have mentioned it as the quickest way to get responded. So you better first inquire paypal about this problem and then submit the documents as they suggest.

sampathsl, Jan 2, 2009 IP
  7. parsibagan

parsibagan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Their help center is the worst method. Till date I have exchanged nearly 75 emails with them. Though I have completed all the verification and other processes, and there are no tasks remaining for me to perform. The only thing I can think of are the `bank statement' & `residential' proof which I had scanned and uploaded via their online form as a .jpeg image. I guess I'll have to fax the same, and that is why I am asking for their fax number.

8. FingerMonster

FingerMonster Peon

Best Answers:
    well its not so hard to make up an id if you are stuck like this but dont ever use fake info on paypal again. I had this same thing happen to me too, but resolved it 'creatively' !

FingerMonster, Jan 2, 2009 IP
  9. parsibagan

parsibagan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, since I have all genuine papers, I need not make any fake ID. I'll also request them to contact me on my landline number that I had provided while registering with them. To the best of my knowledge, I have not provided any fake info to Paypal and the problem started when I tried to log in using another ISP (my main ISP was down at that moment). I had notified them about the same. Lets see, I do hope that being honest does not create any problems for me. I am still waiting for their fax no.

10. kokotajima

kokotajima Active Member

Best Answers:
    @parsibagan; hi mate, believe me, that it will be better for you to follow their step by step lines from "resolution center." it also relating to their fax number. you'll get it immediately while you choose to fax your documents via fax. they provide "fax cover sheet" with fax number stated at one column of it.

on the bottom of that cover sheet never forget to stated what document do you will fax to them. for example, if you will send them (1) your national ID and (2) utility bill, should be with the same address, then you put the fax cover sheet on the first, then your national ID, then your bill later.

just try it....and never worry to make any "cleaver" lol....

kokotajima, Jan 3, 2009 IP
  11. parsibagan

parsibagan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot mate. duh, call be dumb, but I do not have any fax machine or software connected with my PC (am using the same from home). As far as my national ID is concerned, I have shifted to this residence about 9 months back and the only national ID's we have over here are `voter cards' which are updated before a new election takes place. I can however send them my `health bill' (which they accept as national id too) which has been updated with my new address, my bank statement (which also contains my address), and if required my `insurance' papers, which also have my address.

Could you please let me know how this fax cover operates and how to use that system if I do not have any fax facilities available at home. I'll try to insert an image tomorrow which will show that I have completed all required steps. Thanks once again for your response.

parsibagan, Jan 4, 2009 IP
  12. kokotajima

kokotajima Active Member

Best Answers:
    nevermind, mate. we do many thing here. and we seek hand in hand to make any better for any people here. but, actually you will only need (1) national ID (with the same name as you have on your paypal account), then (2) utility bill.
    The first will serve as proof that you are the man the owner of paypal account, so they wont give any access to another person but you. then the second, utility bill, will serve as a confirmation that you are you...is it right?..lol..

then about the cover fax sheet? you can get it while you follow their "step by step" guidlines from your account. as of me, i choose to fax my document, not to uploading it. trust me uploading your documents will take time so long without any confirmation. but faxing your document will make any fast reply.

Dus, to print the cover page, log into your account and click on the fax documents link on the "Limited Account Access Details" page. The cover page contains information specific to you and using it ensures that your documents are routed and handled in a timely manner.

About faxing document? never worry, you can fax it from any public service, but remember to always use your "Caver Fax" you get from your paypal. it has any barcode that relates specifically only to your paypal account.

That what i can tell you dude, hope it will help you. thank

kokotajima, Jan 4, 2009 IP
  13. aap

aap Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't use any fake document or VCC type things to solve the limitations. Provide your own and correct details... and don't hide anything from paypal. Contact them using "contact Us" and explain them everything.

aap, Jan 4, 2009 IP
  14. parsibagan

parsibagan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks millions to `kokotajima' for the excellent guide. Thanks to `aap' too. Great community we have over here :)

parsibagan, Jan 4, 2009 IP
  15. kokotajima

kokotajima Active Member

Best Answers:
    nevermind, mate. just try do what i can do...hope you can resolve your paypal account soon.

kokotajima, Jan 4, 2009 IP
  16. jalsa

jalsa Peon

Best Answers:
    if your problem is not cleared then would you please let us know , which country is your paypal account??? because solutions are different for usa , uk and rest of the countries. if you can let me know that then might be I can suggest you better solution.

jalsa, Jan 4, 2009 IP
  17. parsibagan

parsibagan Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am from India. I'll surely let you know in case my problems are unresolved or otherwise. I guess I owe you all in general and this community in particular, my sincerest thanks. :)

parsibagan, Jan 5, 2009 IP
  18. kafai

kafai Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes... avs vcc or vcc avs works great for paypal verification, we can use avs vcc or vcc avs for international paypal include usa, canada, aussie, and UK paypal account

kafai, Feb 24, 2011 IP