1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PayPal limited already verified account?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by outanmax, Feb 12, 2017.

Hey,

First of all, I got my account verified like 2 years ago with cards, bank account and identification document scans. Never before had any problems with paypal at all. But...

Recently I noticed very strange things happening with my PayPal account. For example, when I try to withdraw funds to visa card an error "Internal Server Error" was shown. Couldn't add new cards/bank account because a similar error was shown.

A few days ago I did a phone-call to PayPal support (even though I have a really bad english) but finally they solved my problem. They said it was security thing. I did my first withdraw without any problems.

Yesterday I tried to do another withdraw but I got "Internal Server Error" again. I contacted paypal again, but with email service this time (phone-calls to paypal are pretty expensive). They said to try different browser. I did. It seemed to work but at the same time got "Internal Server Error" again. After I was automatically logged-out and my account got limited. I uploaded my driver's license as requested.

Now, when I log-in to my account I get this:
    Screen: http://prnt.sc/e7y4yo

When I click "Continue" I'm just redirected back to login screen.

I got email from paypal team "Request for additional information":
    Screen: http://prnt.sc/e7y5wg

How I'am supposed to "Go to the Resolution Center" if.. whenever I login to my account I got redirected to "We’re reviewing your documents" page and clicking "Continue" I am redirected back to login page. I can't even login to get One Time Passcode to phone-call PayPal...

Here is a small video I made (40 sec):
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ngygxb851yptrol/Untitled.wmv?dl=0

If someone had similar problem, what did you do? I have a bad English and not sure If I will be able to explain everything correctly to them (paypal phone support).

outanmax, Feb 12, 2017 IP
  2. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    What your country..? Call PayPal support and ask them to redirect you to person who speak as your language,.. Got similar problem also and then, they forward to person who speak as my language...

Hope it helps

robyries, Feb 13, 2017 IP
  3. sbsl

sbsl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We can not say about any particular reason -
    Do you have 2 paypal accounts?
    It happened with me few days back when i mistakenly created two accounts from same PAN card. If that is true then you need to delete one account and contact them. Best is to send them a mail if you are having problems with interaction.

Best way is to contact them at their Facebook page. I did it and it was helpful in my case.

sbsl, Feb 17, 2017 IP
  4. pradimani

pradimani Active Member

Best Answers:
    We been in web hosting business for so long, and have a verified paypal account.
    But quite unfortunately, PayPal has suspended our account permanently stating " security reason" and I could not understand it.
    any one else has similar issues ?

pradimani, Mar 8, 2017 IP
  5. HanNet

HanNet Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    it could be coming from one of your unlegit transactions. just check from your histories.

HanNet, Jun 8, 2017 IP
  6. MaddyMaddy

MaddyMaddy Member

Best Answers:
    Or rather contact them via e-mail. They are good at responding to e-mails.

MaddyMaddy, Jul 2, 2017 IP
  7. CTurner50

CTurner50 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can try creating another account without linking to your limited one. This guide might help: https://www.slideshare.net/AuctionEssistance/ebay-incognitostealth

CTurner50, Jul 2, 2017 IP