1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PayPal limited account and no response at all

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by A.G, Aug 10, 2016.

Hello,

My account get limited for the first time in 3 years now and the reason was the address on a hosting bill was different from the address on PayPal, although the address was always different for two years and I always paid that bill without any issues.

they asked me to upload documents (utility bills for proof of address + Identity Card)
    I uploaded them the first day and it's now already 10 days passed with no response, I sent out 2 support messages and also no reply

how long usually paypal takes to respond and do you recommend sth to do ?
    thanks

A.G, Aug 10, 2016 IP
  2. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    They are slow mostly. If you need immediate assistance, call them. And they will do it instantly.

Digital_shubhi, Aug 10, 2016 IP
  3. SEOPearl

SEOPearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The same issue happened to my colleague due to the paypal restrictions, and he mailed with the issued statements to the support and they cleared everything within few days! So, you can try again with support mail or make a call for an instant reply!

SEOPearl, Aug 10, 2016 IP