1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal - Just found something new - Withdraw to your Card !

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by MeetHere, Sep 30, 2007.

1. dotcompals

dotcompals Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I dont have VISA cc. that's why I cant try.

dotcompals, Oct 5, 2007 IP
  2. sm500

sm500 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, we're eagerly waiting for someone from India to try this out! Debit cards won't work because of some RBI restrictions, it seems.

In the meantime, its the usual 3 week wait for the Paypal check, I suppose.

sm500, Oct 10, 2007 IP
  3. debitcardman

debitcardman Peon

Best Answers:
    If anyone interested in the way VMI cards work please PM me and I can help you out. Thanks.

debitcardman, Oct 11, 2007 IP
  4. priyakochin

priyakochin Banned

Best Answers:
    Yeah it takes nearly 20 days to receive paypal checks.

Can u plz PM me the details ?
    Is it applicable for Indians ?

priyakochin, Oct 11, 2007 IP
  5. life31

life31 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can you send me some more details of VMI cards. What they are and how they work. Never happened to use it till today.

life31, Oct 11, 2007 IP
  6. tychicus

tychicus Active Member

Best Answers:
    can it withdraw for mastercard (debit card)?? because as i know , it only for visa ...am i right?

tychicus, Oct 12, 2007 IP
  7. YIAM

YIAM Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you are from India then Debit cards wouldn't work, doesn't matters it's MasterCard or Visa.

YIAM, Oct 12, 2007 IP
  8. sanjay_bhuarya

sanjay_bhuarya Peon

Best Answers:
    was any indian tried it watin for da results

sanjay_bhuarya, Oct 12, 2007 IP
  9. MeetHere

MeetHere Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Whats the status saneepree ??

MeetHere, Oct 12, 2007 IP
  10. mangobyte

mangobyte Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't understand why paypal is not having its own ATM debit card service for Indian users.. PayPal can verify the user with his valid cc then I don't think there will be any problem issuing a PayPal ATM card for that [Indian] User just like US one.

Because if we see around there are various ATM enabled prepaid/loadable cards like Virtual Money cards or other anonymous card services etc. with which some of Indian users are trying to get verified and then just transfer the amount to that card's a/c then load that card with the balance amount in that a/c and then encash it at nearest ATMs. Also, there are some advertisements to open an US bank account which gives access to its debit card for Indian Users.

My question is if such thing is allowed in India why not the Paypal debit card?

mangobyte, Oct 13, 2007 IP
  11. WatchOut

WatchOut Guest

Best Answers:
    Great feature -- Certainly very helpful, though it's very bad that it doesn't support my country, Sweden, at least not yet. I hope they will expand the list soon - as I would love this feature - always having issues withdrawing with PayPal.

WatchOut, Oct 13, 2007 IP
  12. huendin

huendin Peon

Best Answers:
    thank you :)

i'll check it out

huendin, Oct 13, 2007 IP
  13. srijaga_cbe

srijaga_cbe Peon

Best Answers:
    Any update from Indian members? Can Indian Paypal accounts withdraw to CC?:confused:

srijaga_cbe, Oct 15, 2007 IP
  14. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    Any updates from you sanneepre :confused: as you have already applied for withdrawal to your card.

deluxdon, Oct 15, 2007 IP
  15. dotcompals

Best Answers:
    How you successfully added your HDFC bank debit card ? I tried several times to add my HDFC bank debit card ( Gold) but paypal is not accepting it . I am getting an error message which says.

"This credit card has been denied by the bank that issued your credit card. For details on why your card was denied, please contact your credit card issuer's customer service department. Or, you may want to try adding a different credit card."

Anyone other than sanneepre, added their HDFC bank debit card to paypal?

dotcompals, Oct 15, 2007 IP
  16. theraman

theraman Peon

Best Answers:
    As I know, People(HDFC debit card users) here have verified their paypal A/c by using HDFC's NetSafe cards... Is it possible to withdraw from PAYPAL using HDFC's NetSafe one time use card.

theraman, Oct 16, 2007 IP
  17. dotcompals

Best Answers:
    O, thanks for that method.
    I just created a netsafe card and added successfully to paypal. But the same question u asked comes to here .. Is it possible to withdraw from PAYPAL using HDFC's NetSafe one time use card ? Can anybody throw light on this?

Well, Fine prints below the netsafe card generator reads as follows:

Your NetSafe Card is ready for use. Use the number and expiry of the card instead of credit / debit card number while shopping online.

Note: For your security and protection, your NetSafe Card expires within 23-46 hours if not used. The NetSafe Card is a one time use card and can be used for only one transaction on ANY online shopping site.
    The NetSafe Card number is a single use number. This card can only be used for internet purchases. This card cannot be used for mail order or telephone order purchases.
    Avoid using your NetSafe Card when:

You will be required to present your actual plastic HDFC Bank Card to receive your purchase, including some airline and movie tickets - check each merchant's policy carefully before you purchase!
    Recurring charges will be automatically charged to your card.
    Card limit: Rs. 5000.00 Card Expiry: 24 hrs

dotcompals, Oct 16, 2007 IP
  18. mangobyte

mangobyte Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Latest update is one of my friend ordered Axis bank gold debit card (international with VISA logo) and tried it on paypal to withdraw the funds on it. But unfortunately it failed.

It seems in India there is still a state of confusion on the practical use of CC/DC regarding paypal withdrawal. As per bank people statement we can not use any CC to withdraw any external money other than that which is provided by the card issuing bank. And the strange thing is when I called my bank/cc customer care they don't even know about PayPal. In fact, they suggested me to try and see whether it is possible with an international debit card. But after seeing the live example with Axis Bank Gold DC, I am still in confusion.

I think we all will have to wait until someone get the right working solution.

Anyone who have latest positive experience please share it here and keep us updating.. Thanks!

mangobyte, Oct 18, 2007 IP
  19. theraman

theraman Peon

Best Answers:
    It is already mentioned many times that no debit card from India is working on PAYPAL, exept HDFC debit card based HDFC netsafe virtual credit card... for just verifying PAYAL

theraman, Oct 18, 2007 IP
  20. dotcompals

Best Answers:
    That is right, I have called up 2 new age bank CC and talked about it. Both don't know what is paypal is. They were really confused.

dotcompals, Oct 18, 2007 IP