1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PayPal issue: Want my customers pay by credit card without creating PayPal account

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Soapmarine, Jul 31, 2015.

Dear forum members,

I run website under Wordpress, using Woocommerce and PayPal Standard activated in Settings>Checkout.

my site: meyno.com

I have confirmed Business mechant account ‘located’ in France.

PayPal > My Selling Tools> Website préférences> PayPal Account Optional Activated.

My problem: people are still forced to create PayPal account on the checkout. Why?

I contacted Paypal, they said they don’t see what I see, from their side the client has a choice to buy without credit card.

I contacted Woothemes (Woocommerce), no answer.

I tried plugin Paypal Express but it was behaving wonky, it was showing different message on the checkout whether I was checking out from product page, or whether it was express checkout from the homepage.

Anybody have an idea what is wrong in my case?

Thank you in advance!

Soapmarine, Jul 31, 2015 IP
  2. makeonlineshop

makeonlineshop Member

Best Answers:
    Whatever they will reply you, the only truth is that Paypal uses different parameters to decide to allow payment without account or not, and they do not reveal what are these parameters.

makeonlineshop, Aug 1, 2015 IP
  3. SKUlabs

SKUlabs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We've run into that problem before, and fixed it by disabling the PayPal sandbox mode in Woo's PayPal settings:

[​IMG]

SKUlabs, Aug 3, 2015 IP
    Karen May Jones likes this.
  4. epicbud

epicbud Member

Best Answers:
    If I remember correctly, they used to do that for certain IP's regardless of your settings. Also there was some simple code which I used to enter in my 'buy now' link that would enable customers to pay without registering but I can't remember what it was exactly. Check paypal community forum.

epicbud, Aug 11, 2015 IP