1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal Is Shit

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by dforthster, May 14, 2009.

Payment Hold My Money Now I Got NEGATIVE balance In My Paypal Account...i Was Receive The Money, But In After 5 Minutes The Sender Took It Back Lol, How Come He Can Do That???now I Dont Trust Paypal Anymore For Such A Big Amount Of Money To Be Saved..

dforthster, May 14, 2009 IP
  2. Dhaval1983

Dhaval1983 Peon

Best Answers:
    Dont be panic. First let us know what was the deal all about? Are you selling digital goods or what? You can open a dispute if the deal was genuine enough. Do not worry you will get your payment.

Dhaval1983, May 14, 2009 IP
  3. RightMan

RightMan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Before indulging in any activity, you should understand the rules and regulations of the game.

You should have read the policies of paypal before dealing in huge amounts...It would have at least saved you from the shock, which you are experiencing now! :(
    If you sell digital goods with no formal documents, paypal would unfortunately take the side of the buyer, in case of disputes! :(

Regards,

RightMan

RightMan, May 14, 2009 IP
  4. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    And you used the money in less than 5 minutes??

Only then Paypal gets negative if there are not enough funds as received by the buyer. :rolleyes:

- Digital -

Digital_shubhi, May 15, 2009 IP
  5. Moses8595

Moses8595 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you have to contact the buyer first...:)

I think money has been removed for sure..

Moses8595, May 15, 2009 IP
  6. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Don't worry.
    As long as you have the the sales resit then you can take the money back.
    Open an dispute against the buyer and provide the resit to paypal,so that you can recover the money.

mentos, May 15, 2009 IP
  7. camt

camt Active Member

Best Answers:
    As per the other posts, provide more details. Paypal doesn't usually take money back, they enter a dispute process where one party states why they want their money back (didn't get product or service, product not as ordered, etc.).

For Paypal to just take money back right away, it sounds like the other party made a false claim, like they sent the money to the wrong email address or sent it in error or something - so you should be able to fight this.

camt, May 15, 2009 IP
  8. catgnome

catgnome Peon

Best Answers:
    Seller filled a claim - why you don't trust PayPal ? Yes, there are a lot of peoples trying to scam each other by filling false claims/disputes, but, if you don't violate their rules, they will refund your money ( close dispute).

catgnome, May 15, 2009 IP
  9. goalpower

goalpower Peon

Best Answers:
    I had a customer - who has on my list for 6 months, ask for a refund through paypal - 5 months after purchasing a piece of working software from me. I had his ip for the order and when he opted in to my list and paypal still gave him his money back - no questions. If the client claims they didn't order something - even when they clearly do - paypal will not back up the merchant. That's been my experience.

goalpower, May 15, 2009 IP
  10. SGBoise

SGBoise Peon

Best Answers:
    Paypal sucks big time if you are a merchant. If you are a buyer then they are your best friend. And if you are a scammer, then you are in heaven.

All you can do is hope that your clients are honest. The only thing you can do is send a letter with tracking code. You can use the tracking code ask proof that the buyer as received what they paid for.

SGBoise, May 15, 2009 IP
  11. dforthster

dforthster Peon

Best Answers:
    the buyers paypal account got blocked lol, paypal will activate it back if he pass some documents that paypal required him to do.is it possible?after i sent email to the buyers, he replied that his paypal got block...

dforthster, May 16, 2009 IP
  12. Dinesh_add

Dinesh_add Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes some time paypal want to conform that the pertion is real and the deal is rel so they need some document ,, call paypal they are relay help full you can call them from your skype id +18882211161 ,

last time my account was blocked for a big amount but after providing them all the document and talk with them my account is now ok,, so call them they will help you

Dinesh_add, May 16, 2009 IP
  13. rathin

rathin Peon

Best Answers:
    as dinesh told calling paypal is the only way to reslove it faster :)

rathin, May 16, 2009 IP
  14. dglas

dglas Peon

Best Answers:
    it is dangerous to keep money in paypal cause account can be frozen anytime. withdrawa always.

dglas, May 16, 2009 IP
  15. seokingdom07

seokingdom07 Banned

Best Answers:
    yes that's possible sender can redeem his money back

seokingdom07, May 16, 2009 IP
  16. allthatjazz

allthatjazz Guest

Best Answers:
    hmm u opened a thread!!

anys he did me a service and i paid him in 2 mins after 20 mins paypal limits my a/c and hold 3 transaction i did in that perod on a temp hold including OP's.

they ask me for id proof and a utility bill , all is given , 3 calls , several mails after 24 hrs they removed my a/c limits saying all is ok is docs given but still hold 2 transactions on hold including op's but release the one to a big company , upon asking them abt the reason for still holding those transactions on hold , reply is all open disputes would be closed after 15 days of opening!! yr transaction still says

PayPal is constantly monitoring site activity and reviewing transactions.

This payment has been selected for review and we have opened an investigation.
    Inquiry by PayPal - Case ID: 
    Code (markup):
    i think both of did the same mistake and moved funds fast to another a/c and landed ourselves in this problem. all i can do is wait now!! u have 25 usd stuck and i have 155 usd stuck :(

btw the service u provided also got declined and but i am not the one holding yr payment it is paypal but iam back to square one where i started!!

allthatjazz, May 16, 2009 IP
  17. horseshoe

horseshoe Peon

Best Answers:
    be calm friends....:)that's possible for redeem his money back..thank you...

horseshoe, May 17, 2009 IP
  18. michael scofield

michael scofield Guest

Best Answers:
    :welcome to the club: :D and dont be critical. Most probably u will get your money back

michael scofield, May 18, 2009 IP
  19. Spunkyasp

Spunkyasp Peon

Best Answers:
    This is how business goes. Many people either dispute or charge back their charges after purchasing. I once had a customer on my VPS host who brought like 10 VPS' and then filed charge backs for all of them. However, even though it was a charge back I still won the disputes.

Wish you luck.

Spunkyasp, May 18, 2009 IP
  20. dforthster

dforthster Peon

Best Answers:
    now i got -75$ balance in my paypal account, so bad experience as a merchant, i will try moneybookers and see whos better than paypal

dforthster, May 22, 2009 IP