1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal Is for scammers?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Yasin Shaikh, Aug 22, 2015.

Yes, I have started feeling that Paypal has became a tool for scammers. Now a days, you will read a lot that people selling their virtual properties and they are facing charge backs.
    At the end, we the honest people have to suffer.

Wake up Paypal!!!! Why don't Paypal make any new policy on virtual content. This is will help us and even Paypal to get better service.

What do you think?

And at last Paypal is still living in stone age, why the hell they need 7 days to transfer money in bank account.

Yasin Shaikh, Aug 22, 2015 IP
  2. SarahAndJan

SarahAndJan Greenhorn

Best Answers:

SarahAndJan, Aug 24, 2015 IP
  3. SarahAndJan

SarahAndJan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello. Since you posted smth about paypal, can I ask you a question? I have an unverified paypal acct and I tried withdrawing the funds to my bank acct on Thursday evening. It says transfer completed. I wonder if it will gothrough since my account is not yet verified. It says 2-4 business days.What do u think? Thanks in.advance.

SarahAndJan, Aug 24, 2015 IP
  4. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Mkcoy, Aug 24, 2015 IP
  5. koda10

koda10 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Read- Inside Hackerville: Learn How To Buy and Sell SAFELY. This is a ebook designed by a "old" scammer. And wil explain you in few words more things about Paypal. Or leave me your email adress on PM and will try to send you a copy of this ebook.

koda10, Sep 2, 2015 IP