1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal investigating a payment?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by s0mebody, Feb 24, 2012.

So today, I have received a notice from paypal that they are investigating two of my transactions. The case says

Resolution Centre – Case Reversal Details
    PayPal is constantly monitoring site activity and reviewing transactions.

This payment has been selected for review and we have opened an investigation.

How do I solve this? Actually the transactions I had was because I bought paypal funds from a person. I have paid the person in real life with a bank deposit payment, and he has then sent me the paypal funds I've paid for. I can't find an option to describe my transaction. Paypal is even asking for a shipping address of the person I have transacted with.. Help

s0mebody, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  2. kar76

kar76 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It seems transaction made by that person is done by fraud method. Or His activities are or were suspected.

kar76, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  3. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    You don't need to do anything as paypal investigate it and let you know the outcome.

DON.

deluxdon, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  4. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    you should know the person information if you have deal with him, just ask him to provide his/her name and address to you
    And the problem was solved

lifeplayer, Feb 26, 2012 IP
  5. icegin

icegin Peon

Best Answers:
    ^This. You don't really have any choice but to wait and see -- Paypal will contact you if they need to.

icegin, Feb 28, 2012 IP
  6. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    Oops. I have to tell you that once Paypal open an 'investigation', they generally refund the transaction. If it looks 'dodgy' to them, they refund so they are out of the loop and can deny responsibility, which is where the expense would come in.

I hate to say it, but the odds are you're going to be out of pocket on this.

All you can really do is get the sender to contact Paypal and confirm that it's "legit". Although even then Paypal often ignore the advice...

contentboss, Feb 28, 2012 IP
    lifeplayer likes this.