1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PayPal India Cheque issue

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by xedro0, Feb 2, 2016.

recently one of my transfer to bank account from PayPal failed and paypal told me that they will send me a cheque to my home but I dont want a cheque and oter than that PayPal has sent the cheque to a old address wht will happen if cheque is not recived by anyone and returns to paypal back? does my account gets limited? or will the ammount in cheque credit back to my PayPal account?

xedro0, Feb 2, 2016 IP
  2. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Update your address and ask paypal to resent it... If this possible like requesting PIN for adsense payment

robyries, Feb 2, 2016 IP
  3. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You may request replacement cheques from PayPal. Just contact their support.

iwebsocial, Feb 3, 2016 IP
  4. xedro0

xedro0 Member

Best Answers:
    But what If I dont even want that cheque instead of that I just need that money back into my PayPal account?

xedro0, Feb 3, 2016 IP
  5. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Than PayPal will automatically added the funds to your account. Because cheques have maximum of 180 days (Varies from bank to Bank) for clearance.

iwebsocial, Feb 3, 2016 IP