1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

paypal help (return url not working)

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by lithman, May 5, 2006.

I emailed paypal support, but they usually take days to respond... so I'm hoping someone here can help me.

When creating a buy now button for my website, I entered the wrong 'return to merchant' URL. I am wondering if I can edit this anywhere on paypal's site, or do I have to create a new button and then edit it on my site?

I know creating a new button isn't a big deal, but I'm at work right now and can't do anything to my site from here. But I can get into paypal if there's a way to change the options in there.

lithman, May 5, 2006 IP
  2. Blonde Jon

Blonde Jon Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I'm not for certain, but I don't think you have to edit the code on your site. I think all you have to do is change the info in your Paypal account. If I have questions with Paypal, I always call them. I only have to wait a few minutes while I listen to the elevator music and they are happy to give me all my answers. 1-888-221-1161

Blonde Jon, May 5, 2006 IP