1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PayPal Help Needed

Discussion in 'C#' started by sharp3ds, Sep 24, 2006.

Im trying to set up the success page up for my paypal account and was told for the effect i need should use asp but this is something im very weak in.

Basicly what i want is the code to look up the items bought by the user and show them in an invoice form with a picture of each item purchased next to the corrosponding item, id imagine this would be done using some sort of loop in a table.

Can anyone help me out please .

Thanks for your time,

sharp3ds, Sep 24, 2006 IP
  2. eXe

eXe Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'll assume you're not using website payments pro, but the regular paypal website payments standard.

In this case you need to write up a script that'll temporarily store the details of each purchased item, from the time the user "checks out" to when they return to your site in a database (access(mdb) is fine), & render these details on the success page.

eXe, Sep 24, 2006 IP
  3. shaileshk

shaileshk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    <input type="hidden" name="return" value="http://www.domain.com/successurl.asp?orderid=<%=orderid%>">

add this hidden text
    when payment made successfully then page run at that time you got order id and you can update order status as per you got order id

shaileshk, Sep 25, 2006 IP