1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal for points integration

Discussion in 'PHP' started by LongshotMP, Apr 10, 2017.

Hello,

I have a paypal script, where users can purchase "points" to enhance their member status with advantages. At the moment, they buy points on my website, and then I will have to manually check and then add the points to the user's account.
    I need help creating an automatic system where, if they pay for points, they will automatically be added to the account. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I'm struggling to find any help online.

Thanks a lot,

Henry

Solved! View solution.
    LongshotMP, Apr 10, 2017 IP
    Paypal can return information based on the successful completion of a trade. Use that return information - parse it, and place the amount into the account of the logged in user (assumes they are logged in when they buy, of course). It's not really that hard to do, but it will involve parsing the return info from Paypal (or parsing an email sent from Paypal confirming the purchase, but that is a lot trickier).

PoPSiCLe, Apr 10, 2017 IP
  3. LongshotMP

LongshotMP Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you PoPSicLe!

LongshotMP, Apr 11, 2017 IP