1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal Emergency Problems

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by vita-admin, May 2, 2011.

hello dp members,

today i sat for about 5-6 hours just scrolling down here and there to see the solutions for paypal option........the rules for india is changed and i just noticed it now......felt like crying after seeing those worthless rules and T.O.S of both RBI and Paypal:mad:....those people will surely darken the life of young freelancers ........

now coming back on topic, After seeing the rules there are many doubts generated in ma mind and only dp members can resolve it...for sure....

1). How to pay for domain names and hosting including auto-renewal from site other than paypal.??:confused:

2). if we link credit card with pay-pal would they cut amounts directly from credit card..?? or they would cut from bank account ??

3). Which are some of the "indian friendly" payment processors other than paypal ??

kindly reply 3 of ma questions.....1 by 1.......because these are one of the serious career decision changer for my life...........m much more tensed at this time.....its 4 a.m in morning here in india......and still not getting good solution to this problem

help me guys..

thank you......

vita-admin, May 2, 2011 IP
  2. Disguised

Disguised Notable Member

Best Answers:
    1). How to pay for domain names and hosting including auto-renewal from site other than paypal.??:confused:

If they accept any other payment method/processor like MB, Alertpay then you can pay using these. If not, then you don't have a choice.

2). if we link credit card with pay-pal would they cut amounts directly from credit card..?? or they would cut from bank account ??

They will deduct money from your credit card, not the bank account.

3). Which are some of the "indian friendly" payment processors other than paypal ??

You can try Moneybookers, Alertpay & Neteller. All of these seem to be best options but the problem is that most of buyers prefer to pay through PayPal. you would be losing business if you don't accept payments through PayPal.

Disguised, May 2, 2011 IP
    lifeplayer likes this.
  3. vita-admin

vita-admin Member

Best Answers:
    yes disguised.....you are true............major business is done through paypal.............now wat can we people do also........this is all rbi's fault................neways.........m glad that your replied.....

vita-admin, May 12, 2011 IP
  4. Bohra

Bohra Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    the only solution now is getting a debit that card that works with paypal or a credit card

Bohra, May 13, 2011 IP
  5. Shafiq Kamal

Shafiq Kamal Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you add VCC then can't you send money from PyaPal balance? Also let me know Do Indians have option to withdraw money to US Bank account still now?

Shafiq Kamal, May 13, 2011 IP
  6. vita-admin

vita-admin Member

Best Answers:
    ohh yes...........you can uss vcc from entropay........................but i dont know about indians withdrawing to us bank...............almost all the rules have been changed after this black money scams.....................

vita-admin, May 13, 2011 IP
  7. prashantban

prashantban Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have seen that almost all sites accept payment via mastercard or visa card.. irrespective of debit or credit..
    so pay directly from your card.,.,.

simple..:)

prashantban, May 13, 2011 IP
  8. bnathan

bnathan Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, most sites accept credit cards... through Paypal! I've noticed this many times, I can't pay using a credit card because Paypal makes me open an account...

bnathan, May 15, 2011 IP