1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal dispute who?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Creative_illusion, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Creative_illusion

Creative_illusion Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Ok. I guess I had enough. One time he was online and after a matter of seconds, he suddenly sign-off. That would be my ground to publicly announce the man behind this paypal scam thread. Please avoid making any transaction to this guy until our dispute issue has been settled. He is not responding ever since I last talk to him about the 3rd dispute. Please be informed that this guy is also a DP member.

DP Profile - Last activity September 15 2008

I haven't receive any word from him. :mad:

Creative_illusion, Sep 17, 2008 IP
  2. traitorworld

traitorworld Banned

Best Answers:
    Its a Paypal Inquiry and not filed by the client. You and the client has nothing to do with it until paypal completes its verification of the transaction.
    Even i received such, waiting for the result and will let you know soon!

traitorworld, Sep 19, 2008 IP
    wisdomtool likes this.
  3. Creative_illusion

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I don't think so. He send money 3 times and I got a dispute 3 times. Also, my client never appear online after the dispute was release.

If he didn't file for a dispute then who does? :confused: It's a paypal inquiry? then why paypal took money from my account without further notice? What will happen to the floating money? Did my client have his money back and I don't? Are you saying paypal is open and can do whatever they want to a consumer or even took the consumers hard work money? This is so unfair isn't it? It's been more than 10 days now and I still don't have the result for their investigations.

Creative_illusion, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  4. Claymation

Claymation Peon

Best Answers:
    I had the exact same thing happen to me after selling links to a DP member this week.
    Just got the Inquiry email and hold on funds.
    No idea what is happening, as it doesn't state the reasons.
    I PM'ed the DP member.
    The waiting game begins...

Claymation, Sep 21, 2008 IP
  5. Creative_illusion

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Update:

Now I'm 100% sure that I got scammed. I lost the case and paypal took my money back to my scammer client. What I work hard for and the hours I've spend to finish the project is all gone. Scammer took my work and my hard earned money. It's amazing how paypal just easily took someones hard earn money with their so called "investigation team" who really doesn't investigate at all. Did they? sh!t. It's a $xxx lesson from paypal.

Is there anything I can do to open the case again? I mean, I just can't accept the fact that all that I work for my scammer client are gone just like that.

Creative_illusion, Sep 24, 2008 IP
  6. primeelite

primeelite Peon

Best Answers:
    Paypal is the number one place on the internet for scammers. They have it figured out inside and out. There are so many scammers making money through paypal daily that its not funny and paypal's fraud team is a joke. The guys advice for when my money was stolen was to not give away your password and as well he didnt know what an SSL certificate did. This was the Omaha fraud team no the people from the call center in India who are reading a script.

primeelite, Sep 24, 2008 IP
  7. Business_in_2008

Business_in_2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    The username of the scammer isn't even funny. He already has a -itrader from a known member. You might want to add to that, up to you.

Business_in_2008, Sep 24, 2008 IP