1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal Currency conversion , Cross - border and withdrawal fees

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by sofoklis1, Oct 28, 2017.

hello guys,

it is my first post here and i'm hoping to find all the answers i am looking for or understand how paypal fees work at least.

well , i am very confused by trying to understand what will be the paypal fees in a scenario that i am running in my mind .but it seems that it isn't a simple and clear thing to do. So i opened this thread.

i would like the experts here to find every fee that will be taken from me by paypal

So , let's say i want to start a small worldwide trading business and use paypal for my payments.

i live in greece , our currency is euro ,my suppliers are in china and japan , my potential buyers are from all over the world but lets say for example a buyer is from USA .

the buyer sends me his money in $ ( from USa paypal balance or bank account to my greek paypal balance ) with paypal protection , i should then send part of the money to japan seller in yen with buyers protection also .the remaining money in my pp balance are still in $ i want to withdraw them in my bank account in euro .

As far as i searched it i found that in the above scenario there should be 2 crossborder fees , 2 currency conversion fees and 2 paypal buyers protection fees , as result 18 % on top of my price if my calculations are true.

Could please explain me if my calculations are right ? Could you please propose a best cost efficient way of completing these transactions ?

thank you very much , your thoughts are much appreciated

sofoklis1, Oct 28, 2017 IP