1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PayPal Credit Line

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by InDo420, Dec 25, 2016.

Got approved for paypal credit line. Don't know how... But I did. My question is what can/will happen if I just go ham and use all the credit and don't pay it back. Please only answers if you are 100% sure and Pertaining Only to PAYPAL CREDIT. not negative balance or anything. Thanks ahead of time!;)

InDo420, Dec 25, 2016 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It's no different than having a regular credit card. They'll badger you for as long as it takes and eventually your debt will be sold to a debt collecting company. You'll lose your PP account, of course.

qwikad.com, Jan 16, 2017 IP
    Dana C. Beck likes this.
  3. Dana C. Beck

Dana C. Beck Active Member

Best Answers:
    As "qwikad.com" commented, PayPal as much as you may not like them or agree with their business model, is still a company that is doing business. What I mean by that is if you utilize PayPal credit (I have used PayPal credit before), you will have to pay it back just as you would any other credit source, e.g. credit cards, etc. They do seem to have pretty flexible payment plans, but if you use PayPal credit, trust me, you WILL have to pay it back.

Dana C. Beck, Feb 9, 2017 IP