1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal creation on ME

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Mohamad Al jawad, Feb 24, 2019.

HI,
    I'm from Lebanon a place located in the Middle East...
    The reason why I would be sharing my personal information is to ask how is it possible for me to create a PayPal even though my country doesn't support PayPal...
    Why do I need Paypal?
    well, I recently Purchased Item from the online market but it wasn't shipped then I asked for refunds so they asked for my PayPal and when I mentioned that PayPal isn't supported in my country they said then we can't help you with refunds...
    would appreciate the help...

Mohamad Al jawad, Feb 24, 2019 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately, not many options out there.

https://www.payoneer.com/main/ is available in Lebanon, however, I am not sure how it all works for personal accounts. Give it a try.

qwikad.com, Feb 24, 2019 IP
  3. Mohamad Al jawad

Mohamad Al jawad Peon

Best Answers:
    Really do appreciate the reply, I already took payoneer as an option but I fear that the sellers are strict about using PayPal..

4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Many of us here on DP are successful business people and are well travelled, and more than a few of us are university educated. I don't believe that it was necessary to point out to us that Lebanon is in the middle east.
    In any event welcome aboard, and I hope that you get the answer to your question here on your thread.

Spoiltdiva, Feb 24, 2019 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  5. Mohamad Al jawad

Mohamad Al jawad Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, uhh.. How do I put it.. The reason behind pinpointing the exact location was because I usually get asked about its exact location so I just wanted to give as much as detailed thread as possible, anyways thanks for the remark I'll take that into consideration.. I do hope too to get my problem solved.

Mehta likes this.
  6. Mehta

Mehta Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can you confirm that they are not willing to budge?

Also, it is often possible to link AirTM/Payoneer to PayPal . You can suggest this too to them. As far as I know, both AirTM and Payoneer are available in Lebanon.

What I am even more worried about, is that you said that you tried to purchase an item from an ecommerce website and it was not shipped. This brings up two questions: (1) Which website was that? They ideally should be having some kind of refund policy and (2) How did you make the payment there?

Mehta, Mar 3, 2019 IP
  7. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    you should report them,..if you don't receive you purchase item, and your deserve for refund. let them think about that,.

robyries, Mar 3, 2019 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  8. jason2500

jason2500 Active Member

Best Answers:
    as they say, there is no other option than to look for another means of payment

jason2500, Mar 7, 2019 IP