1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal balance withdraw

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by sahos, Jul 25, 2008.

1. linkfinder

linkfinder Peon

Best Answers:
    You just follow the link to withdraw the funds.You will get the steps automatically.

linkfinder, Aug 10, 2008 IP
  2. Annel

Annel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    believe me, Paypal knows a lot, that's why it's still in business while other payment processors fail. They blocked my PP debit card recently because somebody tried to use it. How the hell they knew it wasn't me? I don't know, but they saved my money :)
    Also, nobody ever tell you about security secrets :p

Well, if it's really your friend, so you simply send him money and don't put anything in description of payment. But bank withdrawal is working well in UK:)

Annel, Aug 10, 2008 IP
    eddy2099 likes this.
  3. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    Paypal is a multi-billion dollar company whose whole business is in money exchanges. I am sure that they would have investigated years of know-how from the industry experts and built-in systems to detect such things. You may be able to fool them for a while but they will catch up to you sooner or later.

Don't think for a second that you can outsmart Paypal.

eddy2099, Aug 10, 2008 IP
  4. vijaymanglani

vijaymanglani Peon

Best Answers:
    You can request a check and withdraw the funds to your bank account.You just follow the link "withdraw funds".

vijaymanglani, Aug 10, 2008 IP