1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal and visa debitcard

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by yvonner, Nov 3, 2013.

Hello,
    I am new to this forum and have question about Paypal.
    Can I add a Visa debitcard to my paypal account and transfer money from paypal to this debitcard? Or do I have to add also the bankacc nr to do so? Or is the debitcardnr. enough?
    Can I login at paypal in Florida if my own state is NY? Or will they limit my paypal account if I use another computer (thus another IP)

Thanks
    yvonner, Nov 3, 2013 IP
  2. sarah_23

sarah_23 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You will be needing a bank account and a proper verification of your identity (identity proof required) to withdrawn balance from paypal to bank account. Other wise your account will get limited. Use paypal toll free for more information.
    sarah_23, Apr 13, 2014 IP
  3. xychonaut

xychonaut Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have logged into my PayPal account from a few different countries while I was traveling. My account is still good. However, I heard people having troubles signing in from different IPs. I think PayPal constantly monitors your all your account usage information for suspicious transactions. It is possible that they limit your account if they think it is suspicious but you can get it fixed in easily if you are a legit account holder.
    xychonaut, May 29, 2014 IP
  4. travis123

travis123 Peon

Best Answers:
    papal no bueno
    travis123, May 30, 2014 IP