1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PayPal Alternative for Adult Website

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by ScottHughes, Jan 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. exoticpublishing

exoticpublishing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do they only allow US citizens?

That's my problem now.

I've had a US merchant account & a US personal acct. for years, & all of a sudden those idiot merchant account providers start claiming I am laundering money or committing fraud b/c I'm depositing it into Canadian banks LOL Yeh, right. Just love the scare tactics.

Then I start hearing that I have to pay US tax b/c I'm running a biz in the US which I'M NOT!

But besides all that, the bank that's processing me now wants a EIN which of course I don't have. If they don't get it, they will take 28% from me which I can't afford. I'm not even a full fledged adult company & I barely make enough to support myself, so any ideas that I make as much as you guys, well... I don't.

So I was told to back out now while I can, otherwise I'll NEVER be able to get a US merchant account again. I used to support Obama, now, NOT!

I've been with Alert Pay for years & never had a problem. In fact I grew up with them (so to speak), but now my contacts don't respond to my e-mails & the girl taking over for one of them can't even e-mail me within 24 hours (that's happened twice now), so I'm getting concerned that if I go with them, there will be problems even though I've tried to help them many times in the past & even tried to help them grow by spreading the word.

I want to find other alternatives & no, I don't want CCbill, I hate their descriptor & they are very expensive.

I guess I'm bumping this thread since things are now changing a LOT in the merchant account industry.

What do other Canadian companies do when they need to accept US dollars?

Thanks

Michelle

exoticpublishing, Sep 25, 2011 IP
  2. exoticpublishing

Best Answers:
    So much for Thomas sticking around, the site is gone.

Michelle

exoticpublishing, Sep 25, 2011 IP
  3. swifttreweeke

swifttreweeke Peon

Best Answers:
    ok so that is not true infact , can you please try to discuss it a bit better now chris ???
    i just wasted a lot of time trying to set up an alertpay account and was rejected with no descriptive explanation at all.
    just so you know . i am a musician running an independant record label and trying to set up a merchant account to sell audio cds and digital downloads ,i have had a lot of problems with paypal on censorship not long ago because artwork on the cds is sometimes graphic .i have been seemingly randomly targeted in ways that don't seem to fit in with all the other people they provide services too , e.g when i look at other websites using their service in the hiphop / death metal world .
    Thanks also for the rest of the info here in this thread
    cheers
    swift

swifttreweeke, Nov 1, 2011 IP
  4. sufia

sufia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try ccbill.com its best for adult.

Thank you

sufia, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  5. robert1968

robert1968 Member

Best Answers:
    hello Chris

alertpay is accepting new clients for adult business?

someone told me on alerpay that are not accepting new customers for adult business

robert1968, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  6. exoticpublishing

Best Answers:
    They aren't AND I'm VERY VERY upset at them right now.

I can't withdraw my money out of my Alert Pay account.

And ccbill said no to me. EVERYONE is going nuts b/c of what is going on.

It's bad enough the economy is terrible & this is what Obama is doing to help????

Last edited: Nov 3, 2011
    exoticpublishing, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  7. NYCBIG

NYCBIG Peon

Best Answers:
    There were some good suggestions regarding the adult cc processing. Don't even attempt it with paypal because they will limit your account as soon as they find out and hold your funds for 180 days. I use a merchantinc but I am not sure that they are adult friendly (I am selling general merchandise not adult related) but their fees are low so it may be worth checking out.

NYCBIG, Oct 24, 2012 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.