1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal account name & Bank Account name should match?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by sangs, Apr 16, 2009.

1. mukuka1

mukuka1 Peon

Best Answers:
    i understand that there has to be a name match between the business name and the name on the account in order for an ACH transfer to go through. I would like to find out if the following scenario wouldn't arouse suspicions with paypal. I have a personal and not a business bank account. Can i just change my business name in paypal under "profile-business information" to my name before initiating the transfer? or does it just have to be done the other way round?

mukuka1, Jan 13, 2011 IP
  2. musichangout.com

musichangout.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No mate the names in paypal account and bank account must match for transfering funds.

musichangout.com, Jan 14, 2011 IP
  3. mukuka1

mukuka1 Peon

Best Answers:
    i understand that...but my case is different. my paypal account is a virtual terminal with it's name different from my name on my bank account, which has only my first and last names. can i change my business name in paypal to my first and last names b4 i can do a transfer? thank you

mukuka1, Jan 14, 2011 IP
  4. mukuka1

mukuka1 Peon

Best Answers:
    names have to match...i have tried it....

mukuka1, Jan 14, 2011 IP
  5. Junajwan

Junajwan Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can add bank account with different name, but for withdrawal, the name on your bank account has to be matched with the name on paypal account.

Junajwan, Jan 17, 2011 IP