1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PayPal Account Locked/Deleted

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by almondj, May 8, 2008.

1. Pervert-For-Life

Pervert-For-Life Banned

Best Answers:
    did you call paypal after this? if you did then what they said to you? i mean what reason they said they close your account for. can you post some more details the reason...

but i believe you need to fight back and since your from USA, so you can sue paypal to a local court and fix there ass good there if you think you have not break any of there TOS or policy.....

Pervert-For-Life, May 10, 2008 IP
  2. almondj

almondj Peon

Best Answers:
    I did call them, they definitely didn't help. No one said I was violating ToS. No one has yet to contact me about a miss-purchased product. I have no idea on what to do.

almondj, May 10, 2008 IP
  3. mecho

mecho Active Member

Best Answers:
    EXACTLY !! happened for me more than 50 times !! they just sides with the buyer (Scam) !

Anyway, by Calling them u can not do anything about that as i'm pretty sure. u just need to Contact their special apartment about these kind of stuff VIA Email !! those operators can not do anything about this . Operators can just make a Note and send it to other sections and most of the time their report to that apartment are not working too ! (happened for me)

ask them for that Email and Contact them and if u couldnt find it , pm me and i will find that for u.

Good luck.

mecho, May 10, 2008 IP
  4. almondj

almondj Peon

Best Answers:
    K, I will PM you.

almondj, May 11, 2008 IP