1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PayPal Account Is Limited - Read This If You Need Help With It!

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Serious Workers, Jul 20, 2010.

1. imaginex

imaginex Guest

Best Answers:
    Een if we email them its still useless.

imaginex, Aug 19, 2010 IP
  2. l33tdcboi

l33tdcboi Peon

Best Answers:
    Very nice guide, although when my PayPal was limited - I just cursed at them on the phone and it was immediately unlimited.

l33tdcboi, Aug 19, 2010 IP
  3. Lynn2383

Lynn2383 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello everyone found this site through a google search and has been very helpful, so thanks. Here is my big dilemma, back in 07 I sold a almost new PSP on ebay, well I got a email from paypal a few weeks later about a complaint from the buyer. When I contacted the buyer about the problem, he told me he didnt want it because this specific PSP you were not able to mod, but there was nothing wrong with the PSP, he just couldnt mod it because of what version it was. I clearly listed everything in the auction. Well paypal refunded him the money, the guy never sent me the psp back, so i never thought anything else about it. Well about a month ago i signed up for paypal again using my new email and didnt even think about the money they had returned to this guy. I started selling on ebay receiving 100% feedback, and all of a sudden paypal puts a limitation on my account. I called them and they told me about the $158 I owed them, I didnt have time to argue with them about it, and agreed to pay. They gave me the number to a debt collector and said once I payed them it would only be a few days and the limitation would be lifted. So I called payed it, then called paypal back to let them know and make sure I didnt need to do anything else, and thats when they informed me it was going to take 15 business days for them to receive the payment! So now I have over $500 in that account from ebay payments, and cant print shipping labels! So now im worried that even after they get the money they might put this 6month hold everyone is talking about. I dont know what to do, should i refund my customers their money, or pay out of my own pocket and pray that paypal releases the funds??

Lynn2383, Aug 19, 2010 IP
  4. Serious Workers

Serious Workers Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats! :)

Try calling them or Mailing them and tell the listed things in the first post. I am sure they will come into pressure and will lift your funds. :)

Please keep us updated so we can help you. :)

Serious Workers, Aug 20, 2010 IP
  5. Sideliner

Sideliner Peon

Best Answers:
    Was there delivery confirmation? Was the item confirmed delivered? Without delivery confirmation, you will lose a products not received EVERY TIME. Do not ship anything without delivery confirmation, and do not ship to countries that dont support it. I got owned on a product I sent to Russia.

Sideliner, Aug 20, 2010 IP
  6. Technosmart

Technosmart Banned

Best Answers:
    i just tried it and receive this email from them.. and five of the email address there bounces "unable to delivered"

Last edited: Aug 21, 2010
    Technosmart, Aug 21, 2010 IP
    aljurians likes this.
  7. Technosmart

Technosmart Banned

Best Answers:
    please help me my account is limited I already call them and the support says i should wait 180 days?Does that mean i am permanently limited?

Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):
    #

Aug 21, 2010: We need some more information about some of your recent sales.

(Your case ID for this reason is PP-001-049-xxxxxxx.)
    This limitation cannot be appealed.

Technosmart, Aug 21, 2010 IP
  8. Serious Workers

Best Answers:
    They are asking you for the documents related to sale you made. Did you submit there documents?

Serious Workers, Aug 21, 2010 IP
  9. idiosyncratic1

idiosyncratic1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Our account has also been Locked for Security reason.This is not normal limitation requiring decouments. Most probably thats because of IP changes. 1st of all we were using it from different country and broad band service we were using changes IP everytime router restarts so this has got our account locked and they need credit card no. We dont have that no. available for now. Can some one please help how to get out of this and any relevant email address and phone numbers of paypal will help.

And any suggesting emails will help like one on first page:). One postive thing is that I remember last 5 digits of the Card while paypal only give 2 digit for hint will that help? I will be contacting from same email so they will be pretty sure the original owner is contacting

Thanks

idiosyncratic1, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  10. Serious Workers

Best Answers:
    You can call them on there phone and tell them the real reason to them, they would help you. And they ask for last four digits only, I think. So, there won't be any problem. You can also send a mail to all the mail ID's listed in the first post.

Serious Workers, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  11. idiosyncratic1

idiosyncratic1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Email Message sent: I sent it to , and

is not a valid address

Thanks

Update:

Sent to all. Since I need urgent help. Message was not delivered to these

Last edited: Aug 24, 2010
  12. Serious Workers

Best Answers:
    If it is sent correctly to this mail ID, then you will soon get a response. :)

crme@paypal.com
    Code (markup):

Serious Workers, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  13. idiosyncratic1

idiosyncratic1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah I have sent to this one, I hope they respond quick. Haven't got any response yet, its already more than 6 hours. How much time they usually take to response and solve the issue. I actually need to make some payments urgent. Hosting and domains are expiring. One of the domain has already been expired:(.

14. GAdwords

GAdwords Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hello guys

i have 3 paypal accounts limited with over 600$ blocked
    i have sent the email from the 1-st post to paypal via online help form in my paypal account and from my email
    i don't know why they limited my accounts. all i do was to sell vouchers here at DP and in other forums and reciveing payments for that.
    now : let's see....

GAdwords, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  15. charliearcher

charliearcher Peon

Best Answers:
    I have done the letter to Paypal and got some returned but am wating for a responce now. Hopefully it will work. Will it unblock my paypal account and release the funds that are being held in there?

Thanks

charliearcher, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  16. Moses8595

Moses8595 Peon

Best Answers:
    paypal only allows 2 accounts per person

Moses8595, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  17. GAdwords

Best Answers:
    yes i know
    2 are mine and 1 is the paypal of a friend
    i have used all 3 accounts to send/recive payments for vouchers that i sell here in DP
    these guys from paypal are a bit crazy... i think...
    they request invoices for these vouchers... i have told that these vouchers are free , i have provided the links where can see that but my accounts are still limited...

GAdwords, Aug 25, 2010 IP
  18. Serious Workers

Best Answers:
    Vouchers are illegal, isn't it?

Serious Workers, Aug 25, 2010 IP
  19. GAdwords

Best Answers:
    there are not illegal. there are public links from google adwords and facebook advertising where you can get these vouchers.
    not the legallity of the vouchers is the reson for these limitations.

GAdwords, Aug 25, 2010 IP
  20. Serious Workers

Best Answers:
    Okay, then you should provide them invoice in a pdf file mentioning about your product and it's price. They would remove the limitation after seeing that.

Serious Workers, Aug 25, 2010 IP