1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Paypal] Account has gotten limited , due to multiple paypal account unresolved.

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by nosunnysky, Jun 5, 2009.

A couple days ago, paypal has limited my account because of this

i dont even know whos account is that and why i owe them $652.24 dollars . I need to find out a solution to this ! Please give me an advice on what to say on the phone or what to do !

I have $125ish USD on that account

nosunnysky, Jun 5, 2009 IP
  2. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    Seems like its phishing email. Don't dare to click on any link provide in that email.

DON.

deluxdon, Jun 5, 2009 IP
  3. nosunnysky

nosunnysky Peon

Best Answers:
    no because they limited my paypal account BECAUSE of it and the email address is :
    service@paypal.com

my question is , i'm not related to those 2 emails they said that i'm linked, and i dont owe them $650ish dollars , i'm planning to contact paypal but what should i do and say?

4. Nonny

Nonny Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What happens when you log into your PayPal account? There should be a some kind of notice when you log in as well if that's a real notice. That is really PayPal's address, so it's probably real.

Also, before you call Paypal (not email), you might want to consider whether there are other people at your address or using the same computer who might own those bad accounts. You might even search Google, Myspace, Facebook, etc for those gmail addresses to try to figure out who the accounts belong to, so you can get the deadbeats to pay what they owe.

But, assuming it's a real notice, you're just going to have to call them (better than email) and try to resolve the situation. They may require you to send additional documentation.

Nonny, Jun 5, 2009 IP
  5. nosunnysky

nosunnysky Peon

Best Answers:
    the thing is , i really really don't want to give them anything right now or else i would have to pay the $650 USD that i'm not responsible of.

Do you think once i verified my account , they will force me to pay this big debt which i dont even owe? I could add my bank account to it to try and lift the limtiation.

OR
    should i just stay away from paypal

6. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    If nothing wrong from your end then why don't you give them (paypal) a phone call and let them know of everything in detail :confused: That is the best way IMO.

DON.

deluxdon, Jun 5, 2009 IP
  7. ddfosolid

ddfosolid Guest

Best Answers:
    YOu can know if its a phishing when they dont greet you by your full name, if it says dear paypal member, its a fake and i suggest you forward the e-mail to they will tell you and it will also help catch he/she that sent it.

ddfosolid, Jun 6, 2009 IP
  8. nosunnysky

nosunnysky Peon

Best Answers:
    no guys , they did greet me by my full name
    if i confirm my bank account and lifted this limitation , do i have to pay the $650 USD that was unresolved to the other 2 accounts thats not even mine?

i dont even know why they linked those account to mine. Someone used my ID ?

nosunnysky, Jun 6, 2009 IP
  9. virtualassistant4hire

virtualassistant4hire Guest

Best Answers:
    I think someone is just making you a trick. How come you have unresolved stuff to 2 other accounts that is not even yours? I mean it is better to contact paypal through email and phone to better address the issues and to give you the right solution for the problem.

virtualassistant4hire, Jun 19, 2009 IP
  10. FiredNille

FiredNille Banned

Best Answers:
    sounds like you got effing owned

FiredNille, Jun 19, 2009 IP
  11. Bluman09

Bluman09 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't get why won't you just call them about this situation if you REALLY are not responsible on those accounts

Bluman09, Jun 19, 2009 IP
  12. farhang

farhang Active Member

Best Answers:
    Call paypal to get account problem resolved ? Good luck with that!

farhang, Jun 19, 2009 IP
  13. aonas

aonas Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, call paypal as soon as you can before you linked your account bank to your paypal account. Just let paypal know the exact situation.

aonas, Jun 19, 2009 IP
  14. RightMan

RightMan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you do not own these other accounts, the best thing for you is to give them a personal call and present the facts as quickly as possible.

You should very well express your anxiety and surprise in your speech and tone and let them know that you are totally ignorant and dumbfounded on the matters that they have raised.

The quicker you do it, the better it would be in your interest.

Regards,

RightMan

RightMan, Jun 19, 2009 IP
  15. CrumX

CrumX Banned

Best Answers:
    If you dont mind.. Post your ur payment log in and out with sum in here. The faster way it to post your screen shot here with detail blurred or totally covered. View all your last 30 days action for this.. maybe we can see what you are up to..

CrumX, Jun 19, 2009 IP