1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal 4 digit confirmation code is taking too long

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by OutRuN, Sep 18, 2008.

Hello guyz,i have made a Paypal account and did all needed until i reached the final step of "Link and Confirm your Card".The step where you gotta w8 for the 4 digit confirmation number to arrive.So i have done this and waited for like 3 weeks +++ and i recieved NO EMAIL yet.So i pressed Resend Paypal Code and i am still on hold,but i am afraid that the same prob will appear.

I got a Visa prepaid Card.

Help plz !!

OutRuN, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  2. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    The 4 digit confirmation number would not appear in your email but in your credit card statement. If you have online real-time credit card statement then go check it. If not, you can either wait for the credit card statement to arrive or call your bank up and ask them for it. It should appear next to the Paypal name in the description.

Do not do a 'resend' because if you do, you will have two sets of numbers in your statement and you will need for the second set to arrive as the first set no longer can be used because you click the 'resend'.

eddy2099, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  3. Treyu

Treyu Peon

Best Answers:
    You must wait for your monthly bank statement or check your movements via your bank's internet page. As eddy said, you could also call your bank and ask them.

Treyu, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  4. Bhuntay

Bhuntay Banned

Best Answers:
    If you didn't receive it you can again re request it or enquire paypal about this.

Bhuntay, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  5. Abhik

Abhik ..:: The ONE ::..

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Its called PayPal ExPause number.
    It will appear on your credit card statement. When you receive it, look for a transaction details with PayPal and you will find tat number there.

Abhik, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  6. smarthyip

smarthyip Banned

Best Answers:
    It takes much time for original cards, but you can try virtual credit card. it is instant. I can offer you virtual credit card for paypal verification

smarthyip, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  7. cucumber

cucumber Peon

Best Answers:
    Check it in your online details where transaction made through your prepaid card are mentioned or call the prepaid CC phone banking to the expuse no.

cucumber, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  8. OutRuN

OutRuN Peon

Best Answers:
    ok guyz,so as it seems i will have to pay a visit to the bank cause i think they slack a bit :D
    And another question too.When i presses the resend paypal code i got recharged?And what about the previous charge?And if i got 2 paypal confirmation codes wich one will be the correct one,the 1st or the 2nd?Will i get my money back from the 1st confirmation code request?

OutRuN, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  9. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you hit resent, the first codes would be invalidated and would be useless. Technically you only hit the resend if it the first code never gets to you. You will need to wait for the 2nd code to appear on your credit card statement and that would be the one which would be dated a few days after you hit the resend.

Once you get everything verified and made your first transaction on paypal, paypal will deposit the money back to your paypal account. I do not know of anyone who needed to click the resend so I am not sure if you get both payment back or only one.

eddy2099, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  10. Warden

Warden Peon

Best Answers:
    You can request a credit card statement from your bank 24 hours after you clicked "Resend", so the new code appears, as the latest code must be entered. Your money will be refunded to your Paypal account when you confirm your card.

Warden, Sep 19, 2008 IP