1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal 30 days pending payment rule for new accounts, and NO personal type

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by zuly, Jul 18, 2011.

Ok, so how long will they hog my money, I of course understand that it's in my best interest for them to keep my payments for a month before I can actually use them, yeah right, I really hope, that one day, paypal will go bankrupt, they are a plague upon humankind, and I curse the human who started that wretched site, may he languish in thousands of toothpick stabs to his greedy little heart....mowhaha. But seriously how long will this 30 day payment pending rule last, from what I understand this is for new accounts, is it the same for all countries, I'm from Croatia, or is it just for countries which paypal concluded are filled with thieves?

And one more question, my country doesn't have the option for a personal account type, only premier or the other one, business or whatever it is. I have one friend from Greece who has a personal account, he receives hundreds of dollars doesn't pay a cent in fees, I receive 10$ they take almost 1$ in fees, is this another advantage with which paypal blessed my country with, how can others have personal account and I can't....:(...please someone explain this to me, pretty please....

zuly, Jul 18, 2011 IP
  2. leoxurious

leoxurious Member

Best Answers:
    i dont really understand this 30days pending payment rule thing..is it that youu have to wait for 30 before you can withdraw money from your paypay or what??..i'll appreciate if you could please explain,,thanks

leoxurious, Jul 18, 2011 IP
  3. zuly

zuly Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    At the moment, all the money that I receive goes into pending balance, there is has to sit for 30 days before it can be withdrawn to my card.
    I'm not selling on ebay, I'm selling my services, this applies to ALL transactions, at least it has so far.
    Don't even get me started on spending money from my paypal balance, cause I can't, I can't spend the normal paypal balance, the money has to go to my credit card and then I can spend it.

zuly, Jul 18, 2011 IP
  4. goodselleronline

goodselleronline Peon

Best Answers:
    that sucks man , that rule is not there for indian paypal .

goodselleronline, Aug 30, 2011 IP
  5. gates213

gates213 Peon

Best Answers:
    that is very sad. may be you should look for alternativess

gates213, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  6. Adarme

Adarme Peon

Best Answers:
    This is strange, I have never heard of this rule. May I sk what country you are from, or better still what country Paypal you are using?

Adarme, Sep 3, 2011 IP
  7. Junioreality

Junioreality Active Member

Best Answers:
    Lack of competition is what is making Paypal "iron fist" around people with silly rules especially people outside the U.S.. And their rules are not consistent from country to country. Best bet is to look into other companies like Alertpay, 2checkout, Moneybookers, and Xoom. You can even use Plimus to accept payments for you without dealing with Paypal directly.

Junioreality, Sep 3, 2011 IP
  8. Lorienz

Lorienz Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe it's just a misunderstanding, though I understand Paypal has that kind of rules or terms but base on my experience, they only hold funds for up to 20 days only.

If you Paypal account is new, it doesn't matter if it's personal or business type account, and you sell anything with paypal payments, they will hold the funds for days before it can be available for withdrawal.

I suggest that you use the option "Transfer funds to friends and family" not by "Goods and service" option, that way, you will have your funds available in your account immediately.

Lorienz, Jan 6, 2017 IP
  9. rajanurs

rajanurs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I guess it helps to stop fraudsters from running away with the money.....it may be only in countries which are having too many fraud cases.

rajanurs, Jan 11, 2017 IP
  10. Yasar Khan

Yasar Khan Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Everyone,
    I've built a job board where users can post & apply for either part-time or full-time jobs but there is no such option to hold payment from users in my site when first applying for a job & when the job is completed by the freelancer, payment should be paid to the freelancer. My site is built & hosted on wordpress.org.

Please let me know how can I add payment holding option in my WordPress site like fiverr.com.

Yasar Khan, Jan 20, 2017 IP
  11. HanNet

HanNet Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    ask your programmers to create coding about sending it into temporary payments, before sending them into your own paypal.

HanNet, Jun 8, 2017 IP