1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payoneer support thread

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by PayoneerTeam, May 5, 2011.

1. Nissim-Payoneer

Nissim-Payoneer Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can contact our customer support department and request to apply for the US Payment Service, or PM me directly with the e-mail address on your Payoneer account and I'll be happy to provide you with further details.

Nissim-Payoneer, Apr 16, 2012 IP
  2. CharlesAnthony

CharlesAnthony Active Member

Best Answers:
    How to get a Pioneer card in India? Kindly assist me.

CharlesAnthony, Apr 16, 2012 IP
  3. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    The Indian government currently prohibits non-Indian companies from issuing credit/debit cards to Indian residents. This unfortunately includes Payoneer (we are a US based company) and therefore we are unable to provide our prepaid card service to Indian residents.

We do have a local bank transfer solution to India, with participating partner programs.

Nissim-Payoneer, Apr 16, 2012 IP
  4. bluesea50

bluesea50 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Is there is a list of CPC websites have a Payoneer Payment option?

Thanks in advance for any help

Note: I know the formal list on payoneer website

bluesea50, Apr 18, 2012 IP
  5. Techking

Techking Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We do have a local bank transfer solution to India, with participating partner programs. ???

Could you please pm me the whole details !!

Even there is no option of India country when signup in payoneer

Techking, Apr 18, 2012 IP
  6. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    If you have an account with a partner of ours that support our Local Bank Transfer service, you can sign up to receive your payments directly to your bank account in India. If you'd like to PM me with details on which partner you'd like to get paid from, I'd be happy to check and see if they support this payment method.

Nissim-Payoneer, Apr 19, 2012 IP
  7. supersenwins

supersenwins Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Payoneer,

With Paypal, I can add multiple bank accounts and decide which bank account to withdraw and how much I can withdraw to each bank account. Does payoneer have this feature?

This feature is very important to me as I can control the cash flow to my bank account. Consider this scenario: Say this week I need to pay my credit card bill issued by bank X, and I have payouts coming this week thru Payoneer, I can withdraw(deposit) to that bank acc this week. I ordinarily may not withdraw to bank X, may be because bank X offers very low interst rates. For a couple of days bank Y offers special interest rates for deposits to that account, and I would want to withdraw (depoit) to that bank acc the payout I would receive frm payoneer (thru its partner).

So do you have that feature to add multiple bank accounts ? If not, would you be considering to implement that feature. Until I have that flexibility to choose which acc to deposit the cash coming thru payoner, frm Payoneer's partner, I would choose to continue with Paypal, as Paypal has all these features and it is convenient to me!!

supersenwins, Jun 4, 2012 IP
  8. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:

Hi!

Thanks for the feedback, it's much appreciated! I will make sure to pass it on to our local bank transfer department.

While we do not currently support multiple bank accounts for our local bank transfer service, it is certainly a feature we are considering for the future.

Nissim-Payoneer, Jun 4, 2012 IP
  9. yenerich

yenerich Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have an Payoneer account, i want to know if i can give an additional card of the same account to my husband.

yenerich, Jun 8, 2012 IP
  10. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    We currently support only (1) active card per account. Your husband can feel free to sign up for a new account under his name. We also have a card to card transfer service (for participating partner programs) allowing you to send funds from one Payoneer card to another, free of charge.

Nissim-Payoneer, Jun 9, 2012 IP
  11. ibanezgrx1

ibanezgrx1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Can I know the partners that support p2p transfers?

ibanezgrx1, Jun 9, 2012 IP
  12. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    We do not have an official list, however I'd be more than happy to confirm if any specific partner currently supports it.

Nissim-Payoneer, Jun 10, 2012 IP
  13. supersenwins

Best Answers:
    Hi Nissim,

I want to know whether a particular partner of yours have their local bank transfers (LBT) enabled? How do I do that? Shall I PM you the payoneer partners name?

Also how much extra does it cost to enable that feature, coz I want to persuade him to enable the LBT option if he has not already!!

Thanks much for your prompt support

supersenwins, Jun 12, 2012 IP
  14. supersenwins

Best Answers:

PM sent on this regard, kindly check and reply :)

15. supersenwins

Best Answers:

Thanks for taking prompt action. Did you hear back anything back from your banking dept regd this feature?? I can write a more detailed, candid feedback / neccessity on why this feature is most required, and how it would tremendously benefit both Payoneer as well as your merchants. That feedback would also explain why some top earning foreign merchants still cling on to Paypal dearly, no matter even if they hate PP.

Just let me know, I will write a detailed PM on this regard, It cant be posted publicly here !!

16. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    Please feel free to send the PM, I'd love to hear your feedback.

Thanks, checking the PM now. There is no charge for enabling the LBT service, it's free of charge to the partner.

Nissim-Payoneer, Jun 12, 2012 IP
  17. supersenwins

Best Answers:
    Hi Nissim,

Just wrote a very detailed, blunt and a candid feedback to your PM on the features that are required to be implemented by Payoneer so that you guys can can edge out your competition Paypal and benefit us, users. So check your PM.

It took me nearly an hour to compose it, so I really hope it reaches the right hands in Payoneer and also that they would give due importance to the feature requests!!

Have a nice day :)

supersenwins, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  18. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    Thank you, the feedback is much appreciated! I will personally make sure it reaches the right hands, and it will certainly be considered.

Nissim-Payoneer, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  19. infeeneety

infeeneety Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi Payoneer,

I'm Malaysian and would open Payoneer US virtual bank account. How much I need to pay to open? I don't need the card because I already have personal credit card.

Thanks! :)

infeeneety, Jun 16, 2012 IP
  20. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Payoneer's US Payment Service requires an active Payoneer card. The service does not cost anything to enable, and you pay 1% of each payment received.

The way it works is that we provide you with a US account/routing number, which can receive funds only (from select corporations), via US ACH/Direct Deposit. All payments received are then loaded directly to your Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard card, which can be used worldwide.

Nissim-Payoneer, Jun 17, 2012 IP