1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payoneer support thread

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by PayoneerTeam, May 5, 2011.

1. yenerich

yenerich Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much :)

yenerich, Aug 17, 2011 IP
  2. DumpPaypal

DumpPaypal Peon

Best Answers:
    Just found that u people have a unique support thread here.

1) What is the transaction fees for withdrawal to india? is it amount based or flat?
    2) how long does it take for you to send money to local indian bank after its requested?
    3) Do you have any conditions to this local bank transfers to india after the mater card fiasco? like police like verification of documents and all other shitty delay like shitty paypal ad stuff?
    4) Also can indian residents apply for the new virtual bank account service you have launched?

Kindly be detailed with weblinks as much as possible.
    Thanks

DumpPaypal, Aug 20, 2011 IP
  3. Ragu_007

Ragu_007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Whether can i able to withdraw funds in Indian ATM's using my US Payoneer Card?

Ragu_007, Aug 20, 2011 IP
  4. Nissim-Payoneer

Nissim-Payoneer Active Member

Best Answers:
    @DumpPayPal: Payoneer's charge for the Local Bank Transfer service to India is $5.95. It's processed as a local bank transfer, so standard processing times. There are no special restrictions or conditions for Indian residents. The US Virtual Account pilot program, however, is only available for prepaid card holders, and is therefore not available to Indian residents at the moment, due to restrictions on issuing MasterCard cards by the Indian government.

@Ragu_007: If you are not an Indian resident and have a Payoneer card, and you travel to India, you can use the card at Indian ATMs.

Nissim-Payoneer, Aug 21, 2011 IP
  5. Ragu_007

Ragu_007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Nissim,

Thanks for your confirmation. I asked about non-residents of India only.

Ragu_007, Aug 21, 2011 IP
  6. ibanezgrx1

ibanezgrx1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are supposed to no fees with online purchases/POS, right? Would you tell me why my purchase of $10 from Amazon had a $1 fee with it? The transaction statement amazon sent me had no mention of fees. Also I've purchased from Amazon with other cards before. There was no fees involved. What is this? Capturee.jpg

ibanezgrx1, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  7. PayoneerTeam

PayoneerTeam Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi ibanezgrx1

There shouldn't be a fee. As you can see, that fee was Amazon, not us. If you could PM me your email address, I will check your account for you.

PayoneerTeam, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  8. HomeBlogger

HomeBlogger Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Hello Talia,

I'd like to ask you if there is anyway where I can load my Payoneer Card with Paypal? I have already received some payments from your partner "Envato" and my card has been successfully loaded with another cards for selling services...

Thanks

Last edited: Sep 11, 2011
    HomeBlogger, Sep 11, 2011 IP
  9. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    Hey there,

We currently do not support direct loading of the prepaid card via PayPal, however if you've had 3 or more partner payments made to your account in recent months, you can request to receive an invitation to the US Virtual Account pilot program, which you can then use to receive funds from your PayPal account.

Thanks,

Nissim-Payoneer, Sep 11, 2011 IP
  10. HomeBlogger

HomeBlogger Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Thank you for your response. You mean I can receive payments to the US Virtual Bank Account by withdrawing to it from my Paypal account, and then withdraw from the VBA using the card?

Last edited: Sep 11, 2011
    HomeBlogger, Sep 11, 2011 IP
  11. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    Yes, the way the VBA works is that it can receive US ACH transfers only, and all funds received on the VBA will be made available on your prepaid card, which you can then use at any location worldwide accepting debit MasterCard cards.

Nissim-Payoneer, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  12. chocolatecoatdesign

chocolatecoatdesign Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey what's going on with the transfers made between september 1 and september 4 to the virtual account? what's up with that delay, we are waiting for some time now, how many more days is it going to take? i'm waiting since september 1st for my money!

chocolatecoatdesign, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  13. PayoneerTeam

Best Answers:
    Yes, we know. Most of the payments did arrive, but some were delayed because of a lost file. We are working hard with the bank to get that info so we can get them done. I"m really sorry for the delay.

PayoneerTeam, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  14. chocolatecoatdesign

chocolatecoatdesign Peon

Best Answers:
    and WHEN is going to be DONE?? it is today it's 7 bussines or 11!!! regular days... wow.

chocolatecoatdesign, Sep 13, 2011 IP
  15. PayoneerTeam

Best Answers:
    I am REALLY REALLY sorry, but I just don't know. This isn't an ideal situation for us, either. As you probably know, this hasn't ever happened before, so we are trying to get this resolved.

PayoneerTeam, Sep 13, 2011 IP
  16. chocolatecoatdesign

chocolatecoatdesign Peon

Best Answers:
    one more day passing by, this needs to get to the news online, im contacting finance bloggers all day today.

17. PayoneerTeam

Best Answers:
    Have you opened a ticket with us? Could you send me the ID? (Starts with LTK.) It's not that we aren't taking this seriously, but just FYI, it's a handful of people this has happened to, not thousands - all of our partner payments are going through just fine, and so are our VA payments, other than those particular ones that were lost.

Either way, we have asked everywhere (FB, Twitter, our forums) that people open a ticket and I have also provided my personal email account everywhere (DP included) for anyone who wants to email me. Taliakl at payoneer.com

18. chocolatecoatdesign

chocolatecoatdesign Peon

Best Answers:
    Of course i do, i have two tickets open, i sent you a couple of emails this morning.
    And i have been waiting for a LONG time now.. my id on social networks is adrianfigallo.

If we are just a couple of dozen people, you should take care of us in a special way, a file with a couple of dozen people can't be found in that many days, i just don't get it...
    I can't wait any longer, i have explained you my personal situation over the mail, but looks like you can't do anything

I have been escalated 3 times to a higher level of customer support in the past 5 days, how higher can i get?

Again i do not understand this problem, and now that you tell me it's just a couple of dozen of people affected, i don't want imagine a problem with a couple of thousands, a simple call to your bank should fix that in 5 minutes!, 20 people?! come on.

Something else must be going on, this is too weird, today is 7 working days, and you guys can't find a file with 20 names on it?

I dont want to be rude, but as i told you, this is going against my family now, all my salary is there, and you said you have the money, and i have all the info you need to track that money, i do not understand the problem, can't you help each one of those 20 individually?

19. PayoneerTeam

Best Answers:
    well, first of all, I"m sorry for not knowing this ID was you - as you know, I have been emailing and Tweeting you from the start. Like I said, we aren't hiding anything, but we need the information from the bank before we can do anything. I absolutely understand you and would probably be yelling my head off everywhere anyone would listen as well, but since this isn't a personal issue we have with you, we are all stuck.

If this were in house, it wouldn't be a problem, we have access to all of our own information. It doesn't matter if something ilke this happens to 100 people or 2 - any disappearing payments are taken seriously. For the past 6 years we have prided ourselves in distributing payments on time and correctly to our 1,000,000+ card holders. If we didn't care about the individual (as opposed to teh whole picture) you wouldn't have me an Nissim here, on FB, Twitter, our forums, and everywhere else that you have seen us.

As I have previously mentioned (and this is important to anyone else out there), NO partner payments have been affected and virtual account payments ARE still going through, including many that went through today.

The bank has received the money - it isn't lost, but we do NOT have the info we need to track everything down - the info you gave us is great and important, but there is more to it that I just can't go into.

I'm sorry, I really am, but unfortunately all I can say right now is that you will have to wait. I don't have a solution for this, but this doesn't mean we aren't working literally around the clock trying to solve it, because we are. It isn't in our interest not to.

20. chocolatecoatdesign

chocolatecoatdesign Peon

Best Answers:
    i understand everything you said, but what i don't understand is, what can be taking so much time to get fix? your bank is not replying back?, are they not working on it? are they the problem then?

i don't understand why it takes so long to get a list with 20 names on it from your bank, i can't.

and i also don't understand why are you guys are blaming the bank, you are the middle company here, you get a profit, you should take care of risks like this, and now, for a company with a million + users, charging fees to each one, can't you guys put the missing money from your pockets and then fix the issue with the bank, for just 20 people?!

why do we have to wait for a mistake that's not ours...

as i said to talia earlier, i'm begging you guys, i can't pay my rent, which ok, it's manageable, i can't pay my service bills, and that's not so much because i work on internet and i wont be able to work from thursday cause my service will be cutted, but the horrible thing, is that i dont have money to buy food for my family now, can you understand that?

i'm sorry, i consider myself a nice guy, but this time it's gone too far payoneer, this is not the way to take care of your customers, you should be taking the blame, or the bank or whatever but not the customer!!!!!

what happened to the golden rule in business?