1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payoneer support thread

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by PayoneerTeam, May 5, 2011.

1. Shafiq Kamal

Shafiq Kamal Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is over 10 days after the dispute claiming. Talia, would you mind to check one more time what is exactly going on? I am still not seeing any conditional authorization on the transaction. However I am seeing that transaction and another one as $3000 and $5000 which are not actual in USD amount. Such amounts are withdrawn in local currency BDT.

Shafiq Kamal, Jun 30, 2011 IP
  2. seo slayer

seo slayer Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Talia! What are the qualifications for getting a virtual US bank account?

seo slayer, Jul 2, 2011 IP
  3. me4you

me4you Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I sent a Payment of 300 USD on 29th June, Payment ID Number: 2394306

Still the Payment is not clear and my credit card is not charged yet. I authorized the money but its show pending. I sent documents to verified my identity.

1. pp.jpg - Passport copy of 1st 6 page, proof of name and billing addresss.
    2. dd.jpg - Driving License on my hand, proof of pictures.
    3. front.jpg - Debit card proof and provided driving license number while made the payment.
    4. back.jpg - Back site of debit card and driving License.

for your more information my email address : &

Please search your system and let get paid the guy, May be your are in weekend. so hopefully I will get a positive response on Monday.

me4you, Jul 2, 2011 IP
  4. Nissim-Payoneer

Nissim-Payoneer Active Member

Best Answers:
    @me4you: In order to comply with rules and regulations set by Payoneer and MasterCard, and to ensure the financial security of our cardholders and loaders, our payment department may at times require certain documents be provided so that we may confirm the identity of the loader.

I've checked your account and the issue is being reviewed, expect to receive a reply within the next 1-2 days.

Thanks,

Nissim-Payoneer, Jul 2, 2011 IP
  5. PayoneerTeam

PayoneerTeam Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi SEO Slayer,

Basically you need to have received at least 3 partner payments. You can contact our support team and they will give you all the details you need: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

Hi Shafiq

I am REALLY sorry - our processor hasn't answered us yet. It never takes this long. We have sent another email and once working hours begin we will be calling them today to get an answer. We haven't forgotten you - you are on my checklist every day.

PayoneerTeam, Jul 3, 2011 IP
  6. me4you

me4you Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ----

Thanks for the post, today is 4th July, I authorized the payment on 29th June. so its 29 - 30 - 31 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4th July
    So its 7 days.. Still Payoneer.com didnt Charge my Credit card, on the credit card history i can see its showing Status:Expired

After a several email and phone call Payoneer.com email me yesterday your credit card is approved and the payment will be completed in 2 days. but nothing happen...

Still they can charge my credit card to complete the payment as they already taken my credit cards scan copy of both side.

Today is Monday If i don't hear anything from Payoneer, I will cancel payment and I will give my comments and feedback regarding the customer support.

also If i have to place the order again, then I cant wait more 7 days to make a simple payment. I will just use other payment method.

me4you, Jul 4, 2011 IP
  7. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    The private load request was indeed made on June 29, however the estimated load time after approval is 2 business days, so this doesn't include weekends and bank holidays (In this case Saturday and Sunday are non business days, and Monday is a bank holiday).

The processing time is not normally this long, this just happens to fall right before a weekend and bank holiday, however it's still within the estimated 2 business days after approval of the private load (unlike affiliate/partner payments which are automated, private loads must be reviewed and approved manually by our payment department).

The load is estimated to be completed on July 5, 2011.

Nissim-Payoneer, Jul 4, 2011 IP
  8. me4you

me4you Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ------------

The load is estimated to be completed on July 5, 2011, thanks for saying that, so I will wait for tomorrow. Lets see

me4you, Jul 4, 2011 IP
  9. qtalam

qtalam Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Nissim & Talia,
    I used my Payoneer debit card 4 hours ago at an atm booth in Bangladesh. But the transaction wasn't successful. I tried 3 times to withdraw money, but failed. Now I'm seeing that the amount $85.44 (local currency-6000.00 BDT) is debited from my balance. Why is that?

Transaction details:
    Date: 7/5/2011 7:15:24 AM
    Auth Number: 23379748
    Terminal Id: 118614611181
    ATM Withdrawal International
    Local Currency Amount:6000.00 BDT
    USD Amount to charge: $85.44 (Including Fees).

Please look into the matter asap. I'm totally freaked out. For your information, I've withdrawn money from that atm before successfully using this Payoneer debit card.

Here's my email address: (in case you need it).

I've tried to contact Payoneer using w w w . payoneer . com/EmailForm.aspx link. But, "Choose a category for your question*: & Choose the subject of your question*:" these options are blank. Nothing is there in the drop-down list. I can't submit the form for this. I'll be waiting for your reply & suggestion. What should I do now?

qtalam, Jul 5, 2011 IP
  10. PayoneerTeam

Best Answers:
    Hi Qtalam,

I'm sorry for the problems you've had. First of all - don't freak out. This happens sometimes. Second, you do need to open a ticket because we will need to start a chargeback process where we communicate with the bank to get you back your money. To do so, we have to have this information in a ticket. If you could clear your cache and restart your browser and retry, I would appreciate it. If you can't, please email me at and I will open the ticket for you (the form works well on my computer). When you email me, please let me know what browser you are using (Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) and what system you are on (Mac OS, Windows XP/Vista/7) so we can try to fix this problem as well.

Again, please do not freak out about this, it happens everywhere and it's easy to fix, it just takes a bit of time.

PayoneerTeam, Jul 6, 2011 IP
  11. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    So , online support directly in DP for payoneer , well will contact you soon.

unknownpray, Jul 16, 2011 IP
  12. PayoneerTeam

Best Answers:
    I"m not sure I understand - you mean you will contact me soon?

PayoneerTeam, Jul 17, 2011 IP
  13. warkoy

warkoy Peon

Best Answers:
    we're more than happy to offer support for all issues regarding Payoneer

warkoy, Jul 18, 2011 IP
  14. MaBoRaK

MaBoRaK Peon

Best Answers:

Hello dear team, i cannot see my CARD BALANCE and Last Transactions. Wha'ts hapennig there? :( It's a temporary problem? my account has been suspended? i not received any mail from Payoneer about that. :(

Attached Screenshot.

[​IMG]

Thanks.

connection closed.

MaBoRaK, Jul 20, 2011 IP
  15. MaBoRaK

MaBoRaK Peon

Best Answers:

Probaly i found the answer in Payoneer FAQ

please confirm the issue :) .

Thanks.

connection closed.

MaBoRaK, Jul 20, 2011 IP
  16. PayoneerTeam

Best Answers:
    Yes, there is a problem with the processor. We are working with them to get it resolved. There isn't a problem with your account, don't worry. Usually these issues are resolved within half an hour tops.

I will come back and let you know when it's working again. :)

PayoneerTeam, Jul 20, 2011 IP
  17. PayoneerTeam

Best Answers:
    Hi!

Everything is up and running again, by the way. :)

PayoneerTeam, Jul 20, 2011 IP
  18. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    For those of you who asked about bank transfers to countries outside the US, you should check out this thread.

Nissim-Payoneer, Aug 12, 2011 IP
  19. yenerich

yenerich Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can i have two payooner cards or the same card could be used to get paid from 2 companies? (Envato and 2checkout)
    I already have the Envato but want to start working with 2checkout.

yenerich, Aug 16, 2011 IP
  20. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    It's more more efficient and cost effective for you to simply link both accounts to the same Payoneer card, however yes, you can hold more than 1 account (though each would have to have a unique e-mail address).

Again, though, the best way to go is to link both the Envato and 2CO accounts to the same card. How to

Thanks,

Nissim-Payoneer, Aug 16, 2011 IP