1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payoneer support thread

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by PayoneerTeam, May 5, 2011.

1. Nissim-Payoneer

Nissim-Payoneer Active Member

Best Answers:
    It sounds like there may be a technical issue with PayPal, or some regulation that is not allowing you to add a new bank account. I would suggest waiting a few days and trying again.

Nissim-Payoneer, Jun 3, 2013 IP
  2. speedy81

speedy81 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Payoneer Team. I want to make a payment to a Payoneer account holder, he has registered with Payoneer few weeks ago and you have approved his account and he's waiting for the card. Can I make a Payoneer to Payoneer transfer to him?

speedy81, Jun 5, 2013 IP
  3. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    Yes, if you both have the card to card transfer service available you will be able to send him funds (via your Payoneer online account) free of charge.

Nissim-Payoneer, Jun 5, 2013 IP
  4. speedy81

speedy81 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Does any new account holder get card to card transfer feature?

speedy81, Jun 5, 2013 IP
  5. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    This option is generally available, however some of our partners request that it be disabled for their payees. If you sign in to your My Account page you can check and see if the option is there - if so, it means your account is enabled to use it. Please note, however, that you will be unable to start receiving or sending card to card transfers until you have at least (1) payment to your account (either via our US Payment Service or from any of our partners). This is true for both the sender and receiver.

Nissim-Payoneer, Jun 6, 2013 IP
  6. Tarun Mittal

Tarun Mittal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello Nissim

i want to know whether payoneer is providing services in India???

Tarun Mittal, Jun 6, 2013 IP
  7. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Yes, we do provide services to India. Unfortunately the Payoneer card is not available to Indian residents due to regulations imposed by the RBI (Reserve Bank of India) however we offer a Global Bank Transfer Service that allows you to receive payments from companies and sites that pay with Payoneer.

Nissim-Payoneer, Jun 6, 2013 IP
  8. satankmkr1

satankmkr1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello Nissim..
    Please Check This Ticket Number :
    LTK1215301401325X

satankmkr1, Jun 8, 2013 IP
  9. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    I've sent a reply to your PM.

Nissim-Payoneer, Jun 8, 2013 IP
  10. BradsFX

BradsFX Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hello, is there anyway that I can get money from Payoneer and transfer to Paypal without cards?

BradsFX, Jun 9, 2013 IP
  11. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    Currently, no, without adding your Payoneer card to PayPal there would be no way to transfer your account balance to PayPal.

Nissim-Payoneer, Jun 9, 2013 IP
  12. speedy81

speedy81 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Payoneer support, I want to transfer small amount of money into another payoneer card holder. I logged into my account today but I cannot find my accounts card to card money sending feature. It was there earlier. I saw it. Can you please help me?

speedy81, Jun 19, 2013 IP
  13. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I would suggest contacting our customer support department so that they can check your account information and assist you with the issue. They are available right now via live chat and telephone at http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx , and of course also e-mail support.

Nissim-Payoneer, Jun 19, 2013 IP
  14. speedy81

speedy81 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Nissim, I've just sent a message to them. the live chat is offline now

speedy81, Jun 19, 2013 IP
  15. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    I think it just went offline as I posted due to a high volume - sorry about that!

Please PM me your reference ID number (starts with LTK) and I'll make sure it's reviewed as soon as possible).

Nissim-Payoneer, Jun 19, 2013 IP
  16. anazoft

anazoft Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hi,

I came here to say that payoneer is a scam
    I wanted to put a new thread, but I se that there is a post about the payoneer support, so I figured why not try to solve the problem for the last time, before saying that this company is a real scam "from my experience"

before talking about my problem I want to tell you that before posting this message I tried with technical support via chat 3 times and 2 times by email
    I received the same answer four times and no answer the 5th time
    that do more than 20 or 25 days, my work has stopped and I can not use my money.

honestly, before I was very happy with payoneer and I recommended it to everyone I know even those who use another payment processor

here is my problem:

as I already told you, I used payoneer for a few months and everything okay,
    I used it especially to receive money from my paypal account and of course to pay over the internet too, a month ago, I try to transfer money from paypal to payoneer virtual bank account normally it takes less than four days,

I waited almost a week I have received nothing. so I sent an email to paypal and they answered me that if the payment does not arrive it will send a paypal after 14 days I waited a few days and then I tried to check if the money is arrived on my payoneer account and there I realized that the "us payment service" was deactivated my account. and this without any notification email from payoneer or even phone call.

so I tried to talk to online support chat and he replied that he could do nothing for me, I told him why the service is disabled he told me for unknown reason, he told me that my account is under review and I i will recieve an email from them in seven days about this, but in reality I dont receave anything!

I already lost 14 days and he makes me wait 7 days and finally no response. so I tried to contact them again, and then I recieve the same answer, I waited and no email recieved

I try to contact them by email and the same thing so I try again with the chat for the last time and I really was very pissed, I told him that I paid $ 30 for this card and I lost too much time and money because of this problem, and there he dared respond by saying that the "us payment service" is an ADDITIONAL service when I did not disturb him with all these issues.

for more than a month my paypal account is unverified, I earn my living on the internet is now because of my job it stops I can not get my money, really disgusted.

there no solution? or you'll answer me the same answer?...

Last edited: Jun 19, 2013
    anazoft, Jun 19, 2013 IP
  17. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    Hi anazoft. I would like to assist you in resolving this issue - can you please send me a PM with the e-mail address on your Payoneer account so I can look further into it?

Nissim-Payoneer, Jun 20, 2013 IP
  18. anazoft

anazoft Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, Nissim !

PM Sent, i'm waiting

anazoft, Jun 20, 2013 IP
  19. speedy81

speedy81 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I got a reply from the payoneer support team telling that, if I cannot find card to card transfer on my admin panel that means my partner program doesn't support it. I got the payoneer card through 2checkout.com, but now I use it to get payments from few other networks too. I remember this feature was enabled for me, but now I cannot find it. Can you please help me? Thank you!

speedy81, Jun 20, 2013 IP
  20. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:

Thanks! Checking this now.

Please send me a PM with your Payoneer account e-mail.

Nissim-Payoneer, Jun 20, 2013 IP