1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payoneer support thread

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by PayoneerTeam, May 5, 2011.

1. Sk Nepal

Sk Nepal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, I have a few questions about cards that are ordered directly from Payoneer (instead of signing up for a card via a partner).

1. Is there any activation fee for cards that are ordered directly through Payoneer? In the case of ordering via a partner, activation fee is charged (For example, Infolinks : $6.95).
    2. Suppose I order a card directly, will I still be able to associate it with a partner and withdraw my earnings from the partner?
    3. If I empty my card balance before the beginning of a new year, will I be charged the annual card maintenance fee later on once I reload my account?
    4. How do you perform Payoneer to Payoneer card transfer? Or is it not possible?
    5. Which credit/debit cards can be used for private load purposes? I read somewhere that private load can be made through American Express, MasterCard, Visa and JCB, whereas on another article, only MasterCard and Visa were mentioned.
    6. For point of sales purchases that are made in currencies other than USD, are there any fees? Or, only the exact amount is deducted after currency conversion?

Please let me know.

Thank you.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2013
    Sk Nepal, Mar 24, 2013 IP
  2. adil110

adil110 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    helo Nissim!
    i want to ask u that does payoneer work in pakistan ?
    2-if it operates in pakistan what is process to get it and explain charges that u deduct

adil110, Mar 24, 2013 IP
  3. David_Payoneer

David_Payoneer Member

Best Answers:
    @Sk Nepal
    Thank you for your interest in Payoneer.
    1) There is no activation fee. There is a yearly fee associated with the Payoneer card, on the registration page before signing up you have access to our FAQs as well as the Pricing and Fees table.

2) Yes, you can add multiple partners to the card even if it is ordered through partners.

3) The annual fee is charged once you have sufficient fees. It is then taken every year at the same time of the first payment.

4) With our card to card transfer option, the participating partner for both cardholders have to allow for these transfers. If you are able to do it you can log in to your My Account page under Withdrawals you will see the option to Withdraw to another card.

5) You can load the card from VISA or MasterCard. To learn more about private loads read here.

6) There is the currency conversion fee, for more details you can view the Pricing and Fees table.

@adil110

The card can be issued to Pakistan and used where debit MasterCard is accepted. You can sign up for the card by logging into your account with any Payoneer partner and choosing Payoneer as the payment method. You will be directed to an online application page.

If you do not have an account with any of our partners and would like to receive payment using our US Payment Service, you may apply for a card directly from Payoneer.

During either of these processes you can access our pricing and fees table on the registration page before signing up.

David_Payoneer, Mar 25, 2013 IP
  4. federer38

federer38 Member

Best Answers:
    Hey there david is it possible that Payoneer can provide two US Bank Service to one person ?

federer38, Mar 25, 2013 IP
  5. Nissim-Payoneer

Nissim-Payoneer Active Member

Best Answers:
    Currently we allow only (1) US Payment Service per person.

Nissim-Payoneer, Mar 25, 2013 IP
  6. Methebest

Methebest Member

Best Answers:
    Hi All,
    Just wanted to ask is there any way to IMMEDIATE LOAD money into payoneer card using https://load.payoneer.com/LoadToPage.aspx? option.

Thanks.

Methebest, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  7. David_Payoneer

David_Payoneer Member

Best Answers:
    @Methebest

Currently we only provide the immediate load option for partner payments.

David_Payoneer, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  8. Methebest

Methebest Member

Best Answers:

Thanks for the reply, And the immediate load option feature for the https://load.payoneer.com/LoadToPage.aspx? option would be a great feature. Just wanted to suggested it here.

Methebest, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  9. David_Payoneer

David_Payoneer Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the feedback, we always enjoy hearing from our users.

David_Payoneer, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  10. federer38

federer38 Member

Best Answers:
    Yup that'll be great I also suggest that...

federer38, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  11. shalwan

shalwan Banned

Best Answers:
    Does payoneer works in india ?

shalwan, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  12. David_Payoneer

David_Payoneer Member

Best Answers:
    @shalwan

Due to RBI regulations we cannot issue the card to India. However, for participating partners we have our Global Bank Transfer (GBT) Service which sends money directly to your bank account. This option is available for Indian residents.

David_Payoneer, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  13. neckornothing

neckornothing Member

Best Answers:
    hi,
    can I use this card, for paypal verify
    can I pay ebay seller fees via this card
    can I withdraw funds from paypal directly to this card,

neckornothing, Mar 28, 2013 IP
  14. winas_ben

winas_ben Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you can use it for activating the paypal account

winas_ben, Mar 28, 2013 IP
  15. David_Payoneer

David_Payoneer Member

Best Answers:
    @neckornothing
    You can use the card to verify your paypal account, please just make sure you have sufficient funds on the card to complete the verification.
    The card can be used where debit MasterCard is accepted: in stores, online and ATMs.
    To withdraw funds from paypal to the card you need to sign up for our US Payment Service. If you send me a private message with the email associated with your card, I would be happy to send you the questionnaire for the US Payment Service.

David_Payoneer, Mar 28, 2013 IP
  16. makcapri

makcapri Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    can I transfer my money from payoneer to payza or paypal?

makcapri, Apr 11, 2013 IP
  17. David_Payoneer

David_Payoneer Member

Best Answers:
    We currently do not support transferring money to payza or paypal from the Payoneer card. However, you can transfer money from paypal to the Payoneer card with our US Payment Service.

David_Payoneer, Apr 12, 2013 IP
  18. shubhank008

shubhank008 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is there any update or ETA on bank withdrawals holdup for India ?
    Havnt gotten my 2 payments to my bank yet and didnt got any more update from payoneer on any ETA or such aswell

It would help the customers if you could let us know whats the exact problem that caused this situation and whats the ETA when we will get the money

shubhank008, May 2, 2013 IP
  19. Nissim-Payoneer

Nissim-Payoneer Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

All payments have been sent by Payoneer, however they are currently delayed within the local bank in India. We have been in direct contact with the bank and hope to have the issue identified and resolved soon.

We will also be compensating all those affected by the delay and very much do apologize for the inconvenience. I will make an additional post as soon as I have more details.

Nissim-Payoneer, May 2, 2013 IP
  20. benp87

benp87 Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Is there any reason why there is an hidden policy that you can't make a third private load on Payoneer?
    I have loaded 50$ 2 times to Payoneer without a problem, and then about 30$ was taken for the activation fee, now I'm not able to do any private load because of a "US payment service" term that says that I need to load 100$ from a "US payment service" to make another load.

benp87, May 6, 2013 IP