1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payoneer support thread

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by PayoneerTeam, May 5, 2011.

1. PayoneerTeam

PayoneerTeam Active Member

Best Answers:
    I"m not sure what you mean by bank account. If you are in the US, you can have your funds transferred directly to your bank account via ACH. If you are outside the US and have an active account with partner payments, there is the option for the virtual account, but that's still in beta and by invitation only.

PayoneerTeam, May 14, 2011 IP
  2. Shafiq Kamal

Shafiq Kamal Active Member

Best Answers:
    I mean external about external load. In the load money options there was option to load from a card, western union and US bank account. But now I am not finding any option to load someone's payoneer card from my US bank account. https://load.payoneer.com/LoadToPage.aspx

Shafiq Kamal, May 14, 2011 IP
  3. PayoneerTeam

Best Answers:
    You can only load via credit card. We haven't had a bank load option for a while now.

PayoneerTeam, May 14, 2011 IP
  4. shaun_ru_th

shaun_ru_th Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    hi
    today one of my relatives tried to load money to my Payoneer card..now it says "Rejected by Payoneer Security Department".. can u assist me with this issue ???

shaun_ru_th, May 15, 2011 IP
  5. PayoneerTeam

Best Answers:
    Hi Shaun,

Did the email say why it was rejected? I can't publish any information like this on public forums, but the best would be to reply to the email and ask fro more information. It may have been a mistake.

PayoneerTeam, May 15, 2011 IP
  6. shaun_ru_th

shaun_ru_th Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:

yes I got an email and it said

currently I dont use my oDesk account to do any of my business .. so that mean I wont be able to load private funds to my Payoneer card in the future ???

shaun_ru_th, May 15, 2011 IP
  7. PayoneerTeam

Best Answers:
    Hi Shaun,

yes, that is correct. You need to receive a payment from one of our partners first (it doesn't have to necessarily be oDesk, it can be one of the other partners). Private loads are just a service that we offer in addition, but the point of the card is to receive payments from partners.

PayoneerTeam, May 15, 2011 IP
  8. Nissim-Payoneer

Nissim-Payoneer Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi guys,

Are any of you out there Payoneer cardholders from Malaysia? If so, we have a quick question for you and would love your feedback, so please contact us ;)

Thanks!

Nissim-Payoneer, May 16, 2011 IP
  9. Shafiq Kamal

Best Answers:
    If a payoneer account never received a payment from any partner, can we load that payoneer account with another person's payoneer fund?

Shafiq Kamal, Jun 6, 2011 IP
  10. PayoneerTeam

Best Answers:
    Hi Shafiq,

Since the purpose of the Payoneer card is to receive payments from our partners, you cannot receive private loads until you have begun to receive partner payments, and this includes card to card transfers.

PayoneerTeam, Jun 6, 2011 IP
  11. Shafiq Kamal

Best Answers:
    hmm, okay. You wanted to email me to discuss about Payoneer payment at ClickBank. I haven't received any email from you. Have you sent it?

Shafiq Kamal, Jun 6, 2011 IP
  12. PayoneerTeam

Best Answers:
    i've replied to several people, it depends what your email address/real name is :) If this is your name, I never received one. I don't have an email from Shafiq...

PayoneerTeam, Jun 6, 2011 IP
  13. Shafiq Kamal

Best Answers:
    Today a mess happened. I tried to withdraw some money today from local ATM booth of Bangladesh. ATM Machine showed a message to wait while it process the transaction. After some time it said, "sorry! We are unable to process your request at this time". The money was not dispensed. But Payoneer balance is showing that the money is debited. Below is the transaction details: Date: 6/17/2011 10:36:34 PM Auth Number: 22700525 Terminal Id: 116905287590 ATM Withdrawal International CASH ADVANCE ATM(KALLAD GD, US Local Currency Amount:3000.00

What should I do now to get back the money? I have opened a Payoneer support Ticket# LTK52901586169X .

Shafiq Kamal, Jun 18, 2011 IP
  14. entrepreneur45

entrepreneur45 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Talia, I have heard of payoneer before, but don't know much about it. Can you give us newbies a basic run down on what types of payout situations the card can be used for? I'm assuming it's some sort of payout debit card like paypal has.

For instance, I have a work at home biz, and was wondering if I can use a payoneer card to pay my independent contractors, odesk workers, employee's, etc their earnings for the month, and if so will the card keep a record of the amounts I sent them like paypal does so I can generate reports for tax purposes? Or is the card only for big companies to pay affiliates with like some cpa networks
    use it to do? Oh, and if the cards are free, or low cost that would be a great bonus too!

I'm looking for an easy way to pay my people so I don't have to create company checks, get a new printer, etc, and it has to have a way to keep records of everything I paid out, and any amounts I receive. Hope your payoneer card fits the bill!

Thanks

Entrepreneur45

entrepreneur45, Jun 18, 2011 IP
  15. PayoneerTeam

Best Answers:
    Hi Shafiq,

First of all, don't freak out. This happens sometimes. I have forwarded your ticket to the customer support supervisor, and he will be sending you a dispute form in a few minutes. Send it back and we will start the chargeback process. Email me when you have sent it back to him at and I will try to move it forward as quickly as possible.

PayoneerTeam, Jun 19, 2011 IP
  16. PayoneerTeam

Best Answers:
    Hi!

First of all, it's great that you're interested in Payoneer. Here's the short break down for you:

Payoneer offers a payment platform that can serve all of your payout needs. Via prepaid debit MasterCard cards (both plastic and virtual), eWallets and international bank transfers, Payoneer specializes in payout solutions that enable you to make company payments to your affiliates and freelancers 24/7/365.

For the partner (you):
    * You have no fees
    * It doesn't matter how many people you need to pay, you can be a small business person. Just apply here: http://www.payoneer.com/becomeAPartner.aspx If you do, I would love it if you would email me at so I know you sent an application :)
    * You only need to fill out a few forms and send us some info
    * Partners have access to an admin area where you can download all of your history of payments - who you paid, when, how much, etc, and you can print it all. You will have everything else that you would need for your records.

Cardholders:
    * The fees are lower than checks, wire transfers, etc.
    * Our sales team can send you the exact breakdown of fees if you'd like
    * The card they receive is a prepaid debit MasterCard, meaning they can use it anywhere that MC is accepted (all around the world) and at any ATM that accepts it. This includes almost all of the countries that cannot currently withdraw money through PayPal.
    * Once you are approved as a partner, the size of your payments are unlimited. You can transfer $50 or $5000 (and more) - whatever you'd like.
    * We have 24/7 support via email, live chat, and phone, and an active community and social media profiles (our forums, FB, Twitter, and other forums like here).

About your oDesk workers, since they already have a card, once they are ready to be paid by you, they can add their oDesk Payoneer card to your account and get paid through the same account, thus saving them duplicate fees (we very highly recommend having one card).

Please let me know if you have any other questions that I can answer.

PayoneerTeam, Jun 19, 2011 IP
  17. Shafiq Kamal

Best Answers:
    Hi Talia
    I have sent him the completed dispute form. I have also sent you an email. Please try to solve this matter ASAP. Thanks for your help.

Shafiq Kamal, Jun 19, 2011 IP
  18. PayoneerTeam

Best Answers:
    Hi Shafiq,

I emailed you back already. We have already initiated the chargeback for you, now we have to wait for it to process through MasterCard, the bank, etc. There is more info in the email.

PayoneerTeam, Jun 20, 2011 IP
  19. Shafiq Kamal

Best Answers:
    Hi Talia,
    Your customer care said that I'll see a conditional credit on the transaction after within 24-48 hours. But I am not seeing anything in my account. Would you please assure me about it.

Shafiq Kamal, Jun 24, 2011 IP
  20. PayoneerTeam

Best Answers:
    Hi Shafiq - I see that it isn't appearing in your account. We are looking into it with the processor. Usually it is credited within 48 hours, but they must be backlogged. I am sending them a support ticket and will get back to you as soon as I can.

Caspir - This is a support thread specifically for Payoneer. Please do not hijack it and only post on topic. Thanks.

PayoneerTeam, Jun 26, 2011 IP