1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payoneer support thread

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by PayoneerTeam, May 5, 2011.

1. infeeneety

infeeneety Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi, thanks for the answer.

Can Payoneer been used to withdraw PayPal funds?

infeeneety, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  2. Nissim-Payoneer

Nissim-Payoneer Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, you can withdraw funds from your PayPal account to Payoneer using our US Payment Service. If you already have a Payoneer card and would like further details, please PM me with the e-mail on your account.

Nissim-Payoneer, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  3. ibanezgrx1

ibanezgrx1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I saw that now its possible to order payoneer card directly from its website. In those cards, is p2p transfer enabled?

ibanezgrx1, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  4. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    Yes, the Card to Card Service (p2p transfer) is enabled for card ordered directly from Payoneer. You will need to receive at least 1 payment (from any of our partners of using the US Payment Service) before it can be used.

Nissim-Payoneer, Jun 18, 2012 IP
  5. supersenwins

supersenwins Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nissim,

Thanks for taking personal interest in the feedback I sent you.

Will be following this thread to see any developments from Payoneer in regard to the feedback

supersenwins, Jun 18, 2012 IP
  6. ibanezgrx1

Best Answers:
    How can I enable p2p transfer on my card that was ordered from odesk?

ibanezgrx1, Jun 19, 2012 IP
  7. E_AliRaza

E_AliRaza Peon

Best Answers:
    I have Some Questions in my mind please can you help me with all of these questions please? :)

Thanks

1) What's the fees for applying Payoneer Master Card & how much will be preloaded balance in it?
    2) How long it takes to arrive in Pakistan.. I don't want to pay for shipping.. I can wait.. What's the Lowest Payment for shipping OR FREE?
    3) How can i pay for applying Payoneer Master Card?
    4) Can i use Payoneer Master Card to Verify my PayPal?
    5) Which other payment processors can be used with PAyoneer Card to upload/withdraw funds? Like if i want to upload/withdraw to WMZ/LR/Payza etc.
    6) Can i get Account Statement in case my PayPal got limited. So i can fax/email them that to unlimit my PP Account?
    7) can i use it to verify MoneyBookers & Payza?

Thanks..

Reply me soon 1 by 1 please.. Thanks

E_AliRaza, Jun 19, 2012 IP
  8. NoelKuhl

NoelKuhl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Question for Payoneer:

I have an account that was active until 2009. I did not renew because, by then, I stopped promoting for the affiliate network I was using that paid out via Payoneer. After looking around a bit, I noticed a lot more networks and online services are supporting Payoneer now, so I'd like to renew my account. How do I go about doing that? Or should I just apply for a new one?

NoelKuhl, Jun 20, 2012 IP
  9. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    oDesk does not currently support our card to card transfer service. If you have linked a partner account to your card that does support the service, it can be enabled.

1) There is no charge to apply. Any applicable fees will be clearly listed, and deducted from future payments. The card is not preloaded with funds when ordered.
    2) International shipping generally takes 18 business days (free of charge). You can also request to receive the card via DHL, which takes 4-7 business days (however there is an added cost)
    3) See answer #1
    4) Yes, if PayPal allows you to add a debit card to your account, you can add your Payoneer card, which is a Prepaid Debit MasterCard card
    5) You can apply for a card to receive payments from Web Money, as they are a partner of ours. We do not currently support loading of the card via payment processors, only Visa/MasterCard
    6) You can download card statements at any time via your online My Account page. We can also provided you with signed statements upon request
    7) This depends on MB/Payza regulations, however if they accept debit cards it should not be a problem

If you could PM me the e-mail or name on your account, I will be more than happy to assist you in enabling the account. Also please mention if you still have the card, or require a new one.

Nissim-Payoneer, Jun 20, 2012 IP
  10. E_AliRaza

E_AliRaza Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear Payoneer Team,

I have applied for Card 30 hours ago.. They said they will send me an email regarding it.. I still didn't get the email..

E_AliRaza, Jun 20, 2012 IP
  11. David_Payoneer

David_Payoneer Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Please send me a private message with the email associated with your Payoneer account and I will look into this for you.

David_Payoneer, Jun 21, 2012 IP
  12. ibanezgrx1

Best Answers:
    So, you've quit wrestling and started IM? LOL..just kidding. :D

ibanezgrx1, Jun 21, 2012 IP
  13. ibanezgrx1

Best Answers:
    I've added my card with envator long time ago. They support p2p, no? Still I don't see transfer to card option on the tools/services menu.

14. ibanezgrx1

Best Answers:
    In case I need to request the service to activated, I've PMed you my account email address.

15. E_AliRaza

E_AliRaza Peon

Best Answers:

MR. David Please give me your email i will send you an email that with which email i used to apply for Payoneer Card BECAUSE its 604800 seconds for sending PM in DP.. 2-3 days ago still time is not lifted lol.. Sorry for inconvenience.. Can i get your email

E_AliRaza, Jun 21, 2012 IP
  16. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    Checking the PM now, thanks.

You can reach David at davidst [at] payoneer [dot] com

Nissim-Payoneer, Jun 24, 2012 IP
  17. HomeBlogger

HomeBlogger Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I just like to suggest Payoneer to speed up the private load process more because right now it really does suck. I mean 2 business days to reply to a support ticket (documents) and 2 other business days to load the card. And if they would like to ask for more documents for each round you need to wait 2 business days to get a response. This is QUITE slow and it kinda turns me off Payoneer!

HomeBlogger, Jun 25, 2012 IP
  18. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    @HomeBlogger: Thank you for taking the time out to post and provide us with your feedback. It's very appreciated.

I do apologize for any delay in processing your private loads. Can you PM me your ticket ID (starts with LTK)? I'd like to follow up and see why it was delayed, so that we may improve for the future.

Nissim-Payoneer, Jun 25, 2012 IP
  19. luckypunjab

luckypunjab Member

Best Answers:
    we are unable to withdraw through ATM in Pakistan right now, last month i got my money via ATM, do you direct bank deposit service for Pakistani Customers? or any other solution to get their money for Pakistani Customers.?/

luckypunjab, Jun 25, 2012 IP
  20. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    @luckypunjab: Is this a problem with the bank/ATM? We have not had any reports of issues with card usage, and have many cardholders in Pakistan.

We do also offer a local bank transfer service to Pakistan, available in either EUR or USD. If you'd like to PM me with the e-mail on your account, I'd be happy to provide you with further details.

Nissim-Payoneer, Jun 26, 2012 IP