1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payoneer Problem ( Can't recieve money from ATM with payoneer)

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by zobair, Apr 3, 2008.

I have recieved a payoneer card today and activated it online . I have 183 dollar in my payoneer account. I went to Dutch Bangla Bank's ATM booth and enter the card. then it asked for pin and I entered the correct PIN. After that I choose "fast cash" then I entered the amount of money 5000 taka. But after that the card went out from the ATM machine with a slip paper that " Invalid Issuer"

As I know Payoneer is able to withdraw money from the ATM machines who supportes master card. And in Dutch Bangla bank's ATM machine there is logo of Master Card.

Can anyone tell me In Dhaka where I find an ATM machine which supports master card? Anyone have experience with payoneer . I am very frustated with this issue. I have lots of money in that account.

Thanks
    Zobair

zobair, Apr 3, 2008 IP
  2. sam07

sam07 Peon

Best Answers:
    One of my friend has used the payoneer card without any problem.Contact the Payoneer card issuing authority, and also check whether the bank ATM supports it or not.
    I think you should also ask from the bank.Thanks

sam07, Apr 3, 2008 IP
  3. zobair

zobair Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the reply. Today morning I have got the money from a large ATM machine of our country. ( Bangladesh). All ATM are not supported with master card though some of them has the logo of master card. I tried 3 ATM then got success in a ATM

Thanks
    Zobair

zobair, Apr 3, 2008 IP
  4. sam07

sam07 Peon

Best Answers:
    Best of Luck Zobair.Hope you enjoy it but i think fees of Payoneer are a bit high, as my friend is thinking to leave it up.Any way if you are happy with it, then carry on...

sam07, Apr 5, 2008 IP
  5. Allan-Payoneer

Allan-Payoneer Peon

Best Answers:
    Zobair,

If you have any other issues regarding the card feel free to contact support@payoneer.com or live chat with us during our operating hours and we will be more than happy to help.

Thanks
    Allan
    Payoneer

Allan-Payoneer, Apr 6, 2008 IP
  6. dterimzero

dterimzero Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Zobair,

Can you kindly tell me which ATMs you could use for the payoneer card? I am having similar difficulties with Dutch Bangla ATMs. Or is it just some of DBL atms? The standard chartered ones seem to work.

Is there any other ATM network in Bangladesh that supports payoneer card?

Thanks in advance for your help.

dterimzero, Apr 8, 2008 IP
  7. zobair

zobair Peon

Best Answers:
    In gulshan1 ( gulshan aveneu- the ways from the gulshan1- gulshan2) There is Standard Chartard Bank's Headoffice ( or very large office). In that offices ATM machine works with the payoneer card. May be other large ATM booths of Standard chartared banks will work. I am not sure.

add me on your messanger. I am interested to know about how you got the payoneer card.

Thanks
    Zobair

zobair, Apr 8, 2008 IP
  8. Primo

Primo Peon

Best Answers:
    How can i go to the live chat? wheres the link on the website?

Primo, May 1, 2008 IP
  9. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    Go to Payoneer.com website and select Contact Us. On that page, click on 'Live Assistance' which would bring you into live chat.

eddy2099, May 1, 2008 IP
  10. androomidaa

androomidaa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hi zobair, I have a payoneer card and the same happened to me too! dutch bangla sucks! i tried the card on their atm's and received the same shit "invalid issuer" why in the name of holy cows ass do they use mastercard logo if they cant access it? however i tried with several stanchard atms and my card worked just fine with all of em. i yet to try it with hsbc and hope it works with them too. all other banks are plain bullshit. I've got my card from TLA, where did you get yours?

androomidaa, May 29, 2008 IP
  11. zobair

zobair Peon

Best Answers:
    hi androomidaa,
    can you give me the address of the standared chartared ATM's where you were able to get the cash except the headoffice? I have added you in yahoo. What is TLA?

zobair, May 29, 2008 IP
  12. Radz

Radz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think it won't work on all ATM Machines, probably Locations of ATM Machines are written on Payoneer Website and/or on the paper you got with your Card.

Radz, May 29, 2008 IP
  13. microbrain

microbrain Banned

Best Answers:
    You can withdraw your money from ATM which is Mastercard supported , You can check the location of the ATM's on the Mastercard site . Most of the MCB banks are powered by Maestro which is a Mastercard Brand , so you can cash out your money from this ATM . In peshawar you can Cash your money from MCB Cantt Branch . I am using the MCB ATM to cash my Payoneer Money .

microbrain, Jun 6, 2008 IP
  14. ashrafun

ashrafun Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with Androomida, only StanChart ATMs in my country release the funds when I try using Payoneer MasterCard. Moreover, some ATMs charge almost $5 in fees when the withdrawal charge is only $2.15. I had the same problem "Issuer Unavailable" when I used Payoneer card in other local bank ATMs with MasterCard logo. You can check at MasterCard website to see supported ATM machines in your country: mastercard(dot)us/cardholder-services/atm-locator.html

ashrafun, Apr 22, 2012 IP
  15. SawyerD

SawyerD Peon

Best Answers:
    I know that when I contacted Payoneer about this problem they told me it needs to be an ATM that accepts debite MasterCard and they sent me to the MasterCard site of worldwide ATMs

SawyerD, Apr 23, 2012 IP
  16. nekabloggymedia

nekabloggymedia Active Member

Best Answers:
    https://www.facebook.com/Payoneer/
    you can contact with them via their Facebook page.
    Its helpful.

Regards

nekabloggymedia, Dec 18, 2016 IP