1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payoneer now offering direct bank transfers to local bank accounts

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by PayoneerTeam, Aug 9, 2011.

1. josefaryan

josefaryan Member

Best Answers:
    However, we've lost the option to withdraw money through payoneer card (In India it is not available now). But, now i am in canada, and not sure whether i am eligible to get a card over here or not.

josefaryan, Mar 10, 2012 IP
  2. Nissim-Payoneer

Nissim-Payoneer Active Member

Best Answers:
    Canadian residents can apply for a card. If you already had an account open, simply contact our Customer Support department and inform them that you've moved, and would like to open your account. They will ask you for ID and a proof of residence in Canada.

If you haven't applied, simply submit a new application.

Nissim-Payoneer, Mar 10, 2012 IP
  3. goumez

goumez Member

Best Answers:
    How about Indonesia? when this service come in indonesia?

thank you

goumez, Mar 10, 2012 IP
  4. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    Both the Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard Card and are local bank transfer service are available in Indonesia.

Nissim-Payoneer, Mar 10, 2012 IP
  5. Candicecold

Candicecold Member

Best Answers:
    Okay my affiliate has send me my payoneer id and a link , but when i open the link it takes me to payoneer introduction page where i have to apply for a payoneer card. How can i register for payoneer for bank transfer without any card required?
    Since i am from india Payoneer card is of no use to me.

Candicecold, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  6. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    At the bottom of the main application page, there would be an option to receive payments via our bank transfer service. If you don't see the option listed (only the prepaid card signup) it means that affiliate doesn't have our bank transfer service enabled.

If you want to PM me the name of the affiliate, I can check to confirm.

Nissim-Payoneer, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  7. Hellgate

Hellgate Active Member

Best Answers:
    what kind of conversion rates will be used for LBT in India. The USD transfer through Wire transfer gives really bad conversion from local banks. Just want to make sure.

Hellgate, Mar 17, 2012 IP
  8. dumindushalika

dumindushalika Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What are the requirements to get a US virtual bank account? Do I need to register with partner program or can I get it without registering to partner program?
    Can I use payoneer prepaid mastercard to verify PayPal account? If yes, how it work?
    PS: I do not need to withdraw the money via direct transfer. I will use my Payoneer prepaid mastercard for withdrawals.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2012
    dumindushalika, Mar 17, 2012 IP
  9. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    Funds are converted with a rate of up to 3% above the official market mid-rate.

Application for the US Payment Service is available to all Payoneer cardholders. If you don't have a Payoneer card, you can apply by selecting Payoneer as the payment method for your account with any of our official partner/affiliate programs.

If you do not have an account with any of our official partners, you can still apply for a card to receive payment using our US Payment Service. To apply for the Payoneer Affiliate Card, visit: http://bit.ly/zNuUCK

PayPal allows you to verify an account using a debit MasterCard, just make sure the card is active and preloaded with funds before hand. For specific instructions, contact PayPal.

Nissim-Payoneer, Mar 17, 2012 IP
  10. dumindushalika

Best Answers:
    I already applied few days ago for a Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard and it was approved for delivery. :) Anyway, What are the extra fees for a US virtual bank account?

dumindushalika, Mar 18, 2012 IP
  11. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    Glad to hear it!

The cost for the US Payment Service is $20/year and 1% of payments received.

Nissim-Payoneer, Mar 18, 2012 IP
  12. dumindushalika

Best Answers:
    Then what is the annual fee for Payoneer Debit Prepaid MasterCard? $29.95/year?
    How do I find the 4 digit PIN code issued by PayPal to verify the Payoneer Debit Prepaid MasterCard after I added the card to paypal?

Last edited: Mar 18, 2012
    dumindushalika, Mar 18, 2012 IP
  13. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    Pricing and fees for the card vary depending on the partner/affiliate program you apply with. To view a full list of fees specific to your account, login to your My Account page at: https://myaccount.payoneer.com/Login/Login.aspx

The 4 digit code you need will show up in the transaction details for the charge from PayPal. You can view your card's transaction history via your online My Account page (link above).

Nissim-Payoneer, Mar 18, 2012 IP
  14. esefa1

esefa1 Member

Best Answers:
    Any chance to get the local bank transfer service for Albania?

esefa1, Mar 24, 2012 IP
  15. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    We do support bank transfers to Albania, via SWIFT transfers sent in either USD or EUR (you can choose). The cost is $9.95 per transfer for payments sent in EUR, and an additional 1% of the payment amount (up to $10) if you choose to receive payment in USD.

Nissim-Payoneer, Mar 24, 2012 IP
  16. ricobain

ricobain Peon

Best Answers:
    wow..its great...i have to register right now..:)..thanx for this information....

ricobain, Mar 24, 2012 IP
  17. Candicecold

Candicecold Member

Best Answers:
    Okay my affiliate program doesn't have a wiretransfer enabled too.Can you please set up a temporary account or transfer the money to your account and then transfer it into mine or anything else can be done?

Candicecold, Apr 4, 2012 IP
  18. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Do you mean that your affiliate program offers payment via Payoneer, but does not support our local bank transfer service? If so, you will be unable to receive payments from your affiliate program via this service, however I do suggest you contact the program and request they look into enabling the service with Payoneer.

If you'd like to PM me with further details (the e-mail address on your Payoneer account and the name of the affiliate program) I'd be happy to look into it.

Nissim-Payoneer, Apr 4, 2012 IP
  19. Methebest

Methebest Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

do you allow anyone to have both prepaid card account and the local bank transfer service??????????

I know both are separate account types but I want to know the possibilities of having it may be with 2 separate email accounts.

I wish to have both the accounts because some times I prefer to wire the account balance and some times use through card.

Since the card account does not have any local wire transfer options now I have to withdraw the money through ATM and manually deposit the cash to my local bank. So I can have both account type (May be as 2 independent accounts with 2 emails) it would help me a lot

Methebest, May 1, 2013 IP
  20. keshavdutt1990

keshavdutt1990 Banned

Best Answers:
    Will a payoneer mastercard issued in a foreign country works in india??if yes has anyone tried it?

keshavdutt1990, May 12, 2013 IP