1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payoneer Monthly of yearly fees

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Mehjabin Sultana, Nov 7, 2015.

Hi friends,
    Last week I applied for payoneer master card but still I don't know that how many fee of a master card, and it is monthly or yearly or par transaction. So any member that know please share.

Mehjabin Sultana, Nov 7, 2015 IP
  2. abdmjz

abdmjz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Payoneer charges 3 dollars a month.. And 2 dollars loading fee per transaction etc When you don't have money they wont charge the monthly maintenance fee for that month. Btw payoneer fee structure changes from publisher to publisher.. Mine was from friend finder and I have heard people talking about different rates for cards from other networks.

abdmjz, Nov 7, 2015 IP
  3. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Still it's cheap for such a solution. I'm happy with my payoneer account.

fionix, Nov 9, 2015 IP
  4. jessicalinda

jessicalinda Peon

Best Answers:
    we used it ,no charge if install on site ,just will have the order fee ,but not high ,diffrent payment ways diffrent charge ,cash u like 5.5% ,sofort is 10% and paysafecard is 12% ,around that. My site buy4games site used it as customer use credit card directly will have charge back ,which is so frustrated . our site is do game gold and items sell .how about u ?

jessicalinda, Nov 10, 2015 IP
  5. pqc-service

pqc-service Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    usually they take a monthly payment

pqc-service, Nov 12, 2015 IP
  6. Payssion234

Payssion234 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi my friend, you are our client~ and we are payssion not payoneer :) But still thank you for your post, hope our payments make your customers pay easier.

Payssion234, Nov 18, 2015 IP
  7. rockytarek

rockytarek Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    the payoneer fee is 29.95 dollar and it is annual (yearly) ;and there is some other fee look at the pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

rockytarek, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  8. Tony Varghese

Tony Varghese Member

Best Answers:
    Payoneer is a company that wouldn’t they care to tell us about their fees how much ever you try. I met their team members at an event in Bangalore, India few weeks ago and couldn't get them to answer this simple questions.

Here's our little experiment with Payoneer to find what they actually charge the customers http://blog.zilra.co/our-1000-payoneer-experiment/ we almost lost $1000.

P.S. If you're an Indian business/ freelancer, do check out Zilra.co (that we built) to send and receive payments from the US at 0% fee.

Tony Varghese, Dec 27, 2015 IP