1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payoneer has blocked payment since 24 days and customer support does not answer

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Textamine, Jun 22, 2016.

Hey all,
    I really thought that Payoneer was a good alternative, also for Europe, to Paypal.

I am a translator and hop between Spain and Germany, with a prepaid card, I thougt, I wouldn´t need to transfer amounts to my different accounts and would just withdraw cash at the ATM.

So far, so good. I ordered the card from Spain, it was delivered to my flat, I took it with me on my next Germany trip. Two small payments entered, the annual fee was charged. I had already delivered my driver`s license and thought the card was fully operative.

On May 31st a US-based customer sent a payment of 600 USD. I told him I hadn´t received it. The next day, I get a message from Payoneer telling me that my driver`s license was not enough, I had to send different proof. Nobody mentioned the payment.

Since then, I have opened about 5 tickets, I have contacted Customer Care, Customer Support, have send my passport, my ID card, have asked to return the funds to my customer and to cancel my account.

The money just keeps blocked and nobody, really nobody from customer care answers. It is so annoying. I just want to return the money to my customer so he can send me the amount via Paypal. Neither he is able to cancel the payment, nor am I able to return him anything.

I really get the impression that funds are blocked voluntarily, and as far as I have seen in other forums, this seems to be a frequent problem, not mentioning the customer service which is really the worst I have ever known.

So, dear Europe based payoneer users, be warned. Don´t confide in having your card fully activated, they just let pass enough payments until the annual fee is charged - afterwards the real problem starts.

Textamine, Jun 22, 2016 IP
  2. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for making us aware of it.. The customer support sounds like the same as PayPal?!

fionix, Jun 24, 2016 IP
  3. Textamine

Textamine Peon

Best Answers:
    Well I do not know, I have never needed to contact the Paypal customer support in my life; I have never had a problem.

It seems that publishing this has moved somehow somewhat, now they have sent a mail that the payment could not be processed, but my customer still has not received anything. We will see.

Textamine, Jun 24, 2016 IP
  4. thirdhandbd

thirdhandbd Member

Best Answers:
    This seems kind of scary particularly because I plan on relying on Payoneer massively. With that being said, I did use Payoneer in the past to withdraw amounts such as your's and I didn't face issues. My account took a little long to get approved and they only did it after I called (had to stay on hold) so yes, their customer service isn't exactly streamlined. Once I did call, the account got approved right away. However, the channel from which I got the money was a known Payoneer partner so I believe Payoneer will work best with services that it's accustomed to, such as a partner bank or payment gateway.

thirdhandbd, Jul 10, 2016 IP
  5. David G. Welch

David G. Welch Member

Best Answers:
    Ive had the same problem with a payment, in the end they returned to money to the customer and I end up using paypal.

David G. Welch, Jul 15, 2016 IP
  6. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If customer support at Payoneer are ignoring you, then you committed a pretty serious breach of their terms and conditions and something about your account raised serious red flags.

They do not want to close accounts; they want the business. If they do close you and cut off contact, then you are too risky to continue doing business with. It is not worth staff time to deal with you anymore.

Agent000, Jul 21, 2016 IP
  7. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As far as I knew & using Payoneer from last year have more then $1500 successful transaction without any issue. I can call them more then 200 time better then Paypal (in India Paypal need to much documents) but in your case its seem you have done something wrong which not allowed by there T&C. But you are free to contact there Customer Care Manager at

Furquan Ahmed, Jul 21, 2016 IP
  8. ahmedjadoon

ahmedjadoon Active Member

Best Answers:
    Payoneer, PayPal they are all scam.

ahmedjadoon, Aug 1, 2016 IP
  9. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why they are scam. Do you know anything about scam. Yes there are some misundersting & some technical problems which cause delay in payment but we can't call them scam .
    &
    Do you know how many people try to fool PayPal & Payoneer every days?
    Just Google it & you will get tons of blog on how to get PayPal account from another country etc.

Furquan Ahmed, Aug 1, 2016 IP
  10. ahmedjadoon

ahmedjadoon Active Member

Best Answers:
    They are shady schemes sometimes charge over 10% fee and you are left helpless in face of chargebacks. They are worst than scams.

ahmedjadoon, Aug 1, 2016 IP
  11. Robert_Tam

Robert_Tam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Textamine, have you tried to contact their representative on this forum, I've seen their topic here.

Robert_Tam, Aug 26, 2016 IP