1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payoneer.com Virtual US Bank account

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Ilyes, Aug 25, 2008.

How can I get it ? Please !

Ilyes, Aug 25, 2008 IP
  2. vpsrus

vpsrus Peon

Best Answers:

vpsrus, Aug 25, 2008 IP
  3. viperrey

viperrey Member

Best Answers:
    viperrey, Aug 25, 2008 IP
  4. Disguised

Disguised Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You can't signup for their Virtual US account because it is still in beta testing phase. I've got an account recently (as a beta tester) and still testing. Added to PayPal account and waiting for the test amounts to show in my statement. Looks very promising

They do have $99 yearly fee for the account (free for beta testers though) :)

Disguised, Aug 25, 2008 IP
  5. Ilyes

Ilyes Banned

Best Answers:
    Thank you all.

The payoneer USA Bank account and payoneer card were my the best choice, they solve many of my problems and are very usefull :)

I contacted them and I get an instant US Bank account, this is very nice :D

I get this message:

----------------------------------------------------
    Dear Ilyes Rhouma,

You have been approved for the US Virtual Account powered by Payoneer. Your card is directly linked to a FDIC virtual account number and unique ABA routing number. Your Prepaid MasterCard&reg card powered by Payoneer is now both a Prepaid MasterCard&reg and a US virtual account all in one!

BANK NAME: FIRST BANK OF DELAWARE

ACCOUNT TYPE: CHECKING

ACCOUNT #: ***********

ABA #: *********

---------------------------------------

I really advice everybody to take a look at payoneer. they have a good, solid and best payout solution with payoneer MasterCard and US Bank account and low fees.

Ilyes, Aug 26, 2008 IP
  6. adrianzak

adrianzak Banned

Best Answers:
    I got the US bank account too. Pretty cool and promising service.
    Thanks Payoneer.

adrianzak, Aug 28, 2008 IP
  7. stmiki

stmiki Peon

Best Answers:
    I am curious as to how Payoneer legally opens bank accounts in the United States. From the looks of it, they aren't even based in the USA considering their website is hosted in Israel.

stmiki, Aug 28, 2008 IP
  8. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I guess there is a lot you do not know about Payoneer ;) .

It is true that Payoneer was started by some Israelis and it is also true that they have technical support and R&D team located in Israel where their website is but they do have a US presence with a US incorporated company based in New York.

Currently, Payoneer is working very closely with the First Bank of Delaware to offer their Payoneer Mastercard and also their Virtual US Bank account.

The US Bank accounts as the name suggest are Virtual. It is actually quite an ingenious concept. What happens is that Payoneer has a master bank account with the First Bank of Delaware in which they operate the Virtual US Bank accounts from. All their account numbers which are used for the Virtual US Bank accounts are specially coded and tagged. When someone sends you money via ACH, it actually goes into the Payoneer master Bank account and then with your account number, they are able to identify your account and thus deposit the funds into your Payoneer account. Usually this would take anything from a few hours to 24 hours to complete.

That's basically how they could offer the virtual accounts but the accounts are Receive Only and cannot be used to send funds elsewhere, that is where the Mastercard comes into play.

eddy2099, Aug 28, 2008 IP
    moduleserver likes this.
  9. Downtownhost

Downtownhost Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What are the risk based on the Patriot Act? and the "Know Your Customer" rule?

Downtownhost, Aug 28, 2008 IP
  10. stmiki

stmiki Peon

Best Answers:
    Pretty good idea, although it may be prone to some legal issues if fraudsters come along and discover some "not to be discovered" things

stmiki, Aug 28, 2008 IP
  11. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, they do not offer the Payoneer Virtual US Bank account to just about anyone. Firstly, to get a Payoneer Mastercard you need to sign up through an affiliate program who would typically only approve your application if you have a clean record. Secondly, countries in the UN and US Embargo list would not be able to get a Payoneer account. Thirdly, the Payoneer Virtual US Bank account would be assigned to people who are existing Payoneer account holder with good standing.

Payoneer does abide by the 'Know Your Customer' rule. http://www.payoneer.com/AboutUs.aspx?TId=pyhyttn46uAMZRMUKVoWdsloY41gT1bWG0LrhJCTJNZ9up7FL8xUq

This article may be of interest to you
    http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/08/26/start-up-offers-a-way-to-pay-workers-abroad/

eddy2099, Aug 28, 2008 IP
  12. Downtownhost

Downtownhost Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My fault then, I thought that a "face to face" meeting were needed for the KYC regulation.

Downtownhost, Aug 28, 2008 IP
  13. creativeD

creativeD Member

Best Answers:
    I have been included in the beta as well, this looks like a very promising service, most of my transfer issues should soon be over :D

creativeD, Aug 28, 2008 IP
  14. Ilyes

Ilyes Banned

Best Answers:
    They offer the US Bank account to only existing cardholders that generate revenues from one of the payoneer partners (one of them I use is in my sig ).

The fee is $99 yearly, I got it free ! They are offering a beta.

I'm asking who test this service, did you received $99 to cover the fee ?

Ilyes, Aug 30, 2008 IP
  15. Disguised

Disguised Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well this happened to me as they sent me $99 extra. I was considering this a mistake but I didn't contact their customer support. They debited that amount after few days so no need to be happy that you got $99 extra :p

Beta Testers are not paying anything for the account.

Disguised, Aug 30, 2008 IP
  16. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, in my statement, I got charged $99 but was given $99 to cover the fees so I got nothing to complain. Did help them a bit during the beta.

eddy2099, Aug 30, 2008 IP
  17. Ilyes

Ilyes Banned

Best Answers:
    You have all right about what you are talking about.

I have got $99 from them, I thought that this is a refund for the fee, but what I found then is that, in my transactions page:
    Us Virtual Account Yearly Fee $0.00
    So what the $99 was about ?
    I was very happy with it, but then I was feeling that it's not honest, so I contacted them, and don't got an answer yet...

So Disguised, after how many days they debited the $99? if you ask me, I got the refund on August 26 but they didn't debited it yet, so do they will keep it for me ? ! This will be amazing ! $99 ! ! ! ! ! !

Others who post on this thread said that they took Us Virtual Account Yearly Fee:$99.00 from them, or this is what I undedstand from eddy2099 ...

Looking for quick answer

Ilyes, Sep 1, 2008 IP
  18. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    Personally, I got this in my transaction list

[​IMG]

In my case, it shows up as $99 for the Annual Fees and then there was a $99 deduction. They could have made the $0 for the Annual fees in your case but the automated $99 deduction was still included. Not sure but if you are getting extra money then I supposed that you are definitely luckier than me ;)

eddy2099, Sep 1, 2008 IP
  19. Ilyes

Ilyes Banned

Best Answers:
    Check this: !!!!!!!

[​IMG]

I contacted someone I know from payoneer, he said he will check this tomorrow .

Attached Files:

Ilyes, Sep 1, 2008 IP
  20. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    Cool! Like I say, I am sure you are luckier than me. Well, at least in the end, I paid nothing for my account.

eddy2099, Sep 1, 2008 IP