1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payoneer Blocked My Account With $2213.30 Without Any Reason

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Nil chowdhury, Jun 8, 2015.

This is my first post and i really sad about the cause of this . My payoneer account was well and i was using it for 1+ year . Everything was fine and i was withdrawing fund to my local bank .

But on Friday i have withdrawn $2213.30 in my local bank . It was my maximum withdrawal for me because i never with such amount at once before but 2 days later today when i tried to login to my account today i saw my account is blocked . I have tried to contact the support many times but they do not tell anything and just disconnect the chat .

Really disappointing , Then I called them and one of there support told me that he has opened a ticket to the relevant but still no response .

What is Happening on payoneer . Will they eat my money or transfer it to my local bank . I need real assistant from digitalpoint to let payoneer support reply and solve the issue and reinstall my account . As i have never violated any issue till now as far as i know . I have just withdrawn the fund .

Nil chowdhury, Jun 8, 2015 IP
  2. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I cant believe they hung up on you?? Were you cussing them out or something? I haven't used Payoneer since God knows when, and only used it then when I was lured into it by a freelance site. I did not keep the card after about three years, I didnt like their fees. Maybe they are just raising a red flag on your account because somebody did a charge back. Maybe you have an unsatisfied customer? You really cant think of anything that could have caused this to happen to your account?
    EDIT:
    Ps, why did you let the funds build up to such a high amount before transferring to your bank? Did you get a big payment from somebody? If so, maybe Payoneer is having some issues validating the funds from the person/company who paid you.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
    Karen May Jones, Jun 8, 2015 IP
  3. Nil chowdhury

Nil chowdhury Member

Best Answers:
    Nope . None of customers complained about me . All of my customers are happy . I receive payment from paypal and then transfer it to payoneer account and there is no charge back thing there . I did not received all that fund from 1 buyer . I gathered them in 1 month . Like from infolinks, fiverr and from my site payments . I thought it will be better if i withdraw all at once rather then withdrawing them daily or in few withdrawal .

I was a satisfied user of payoneer since now . I am afraid what will they do with my fund . If i complain against payoneer for such work then do anyone think they will reinstall my account ? like complaining in bbb.org or consumer court or some legal institution ? because it is necessary that the fund go to my local bank account .

I already withdrawn fund to my local account about 3 times . So there is no problem with bank account as far as i see .

Karen May Jones likes this.
  4. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I would give them a short while to answer your questions about the money. Then I would do plenty of complaining where ever you can. I am sure there must be some workers of payoneer right here on digital point. It seems like every one is here!
    Yes, you should file a dispute. But have a little patience. Also, it is just very wrong for them to cut you off and no explanation to go with it!!!!

I dont let my money build up too much in any place. Not even paypal, I am always worried something stupid is going to happen to my money. I have had bad experiences before when ebay and paypal made a connection to an email I shared with my mate. I had to pay for that mistake! And, since I couldnt live without paypal, of course, I coughed up the money.

Now I am interested to see what payoneer says to you. let us know. That is a LOT of money for them to be messing around with.

Karen May Jones, Jun 8, 2015 IP
  5. Nil chowdhury

Nil chowdhury Member

Best Answers:
    Yes , I am planing on complaining about them but i will wait for a while for them to reply . But Still now they did not replied . Not even here or not in my mail .

6. Nil chowdhury

Nil chowdhury Member

Best Answers:
    I was able to get my fund because after i said i will complain against them they activated my account for 5 days and i have withdrawn my fund . I really do not know what is going on with payoneer . My fiverr account is linked with it and if the account does not stay then i may get problem in withdrawing fund from Fiverr . There support is ridiculous .

Nil chowdhury, Jun 10, 2015 IP
    Karen May Jones likes this.
  7. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Usually there is always a reason for why a payment service provider is frezzing account's either the merchant is shady or the company!

fionix, Jun 11, 2015 IP
  8. Nil chowdhury

Nil chowdhury Member

Best Answers:
    I am sorry in my case may they were unable to process more USPS . Otherwise i was using that for more then 1 year . Or they have some other problem

Nil chowdhury, Jun 11, 2015 IP
  9. bussw83

bussw83 Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

In case they don't resolve your issue, you can submit your claim to the BBB. They will help you for sure

https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started

I hope you can have your issue resolved promptly :)

bussw83, Jun 15, 2015 IP