1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PaymentWall - cheaters?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by B r u z z y, Oct 31, 2013.

Hi,

I need an advice from anybody who works with PaymentWall (http://www.paymentwall.com) as a payment processor. I have very strange situation.

I worked with them for a long time (rather big turnover, many succesfull payouts were made by them). After our cooperation was finished they hold rather big amount (thousands USD) and do not send it to me. They asked for the long list of private information (they did not ever asked me about it during our cooperation), including the statement from my PayPal account. They ask the long list of private information (ID, utility bills, tax papers etc...), it is strange, but there is no big problem to provide it. But their curiosity about my business payments looks really strange.

I am wondering why anyboby needs this absolutely private information. Anyboby understands that the financial statement is absolutely confidential, it affects my business. At the same time I do not understand what kind of information they are going to extract from my financial details. I asked them about it but I received just an email about their "strict rules". Nothing more.

I do not blame anyone, but it really seems that they just dream up about the reasons to hold the money.

So, the question is - if you work with PaymnetWall at the moment, did you ever got the same requests from them?
    B r u z z y, Oct 31, 2013 IP
  2. SpeedyUnit

SpeedyUnit Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Looks like you are not only one person who is suffering from payment holding situation. Honestly I have never heard about them before.

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/mobile-apps/paymentwall-in-san-francisco-ca-365067/complaints

They got similar complaints like yours.
    SpeedyUnit, Nov 2, 2013 IP
  3. B r u z z y

B r u z z y Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, thanks for response.

yes, it seems that I am not the only person. And that is not strange. It seems that they really do not scruple to use such silly ways to earn money.

Does anybody faced the same problem with Paymentwall on DP?
    B r u z z y, Nov 4, 2013 IP
  4. KimLadd

KimLadd Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, Bruzzy.
    This is Kimberly from Paymentwall.
    We would like to explain to you further why these documents are requested. You could reach us by logging-in to your merchant account and opening an inquiry on Help and Docs sections. You may also email us at . You may leave your contact details and number we can reach you at and we'll give you a call.
    KimLadd, Nov 10, 2013 IP