1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

paymentwall alternatives ?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by blcksys, Mar 31, 2017.

I've been costumer of paymentwall for 5 years now, however, the hassle now is just too much.
    - The support doesn't exist (you write an email/ticket, you get an answer after days if not weeks)
    - Their accounting department is just a joke, they lately canceled my submitted documents for identity, because "them expired based on the current terms" and now I am waiting since 2 weeks to get the ones approved, and I sent them the same day I received their email. Meanwhile all my work is going to trash of course, cause my costumers can't pay (forcing me to alternative manual methods).

However, anyway, I'm not here to complain to the community, as I'm sure you guys seen a lot of this crap already, and not only from paymentwall.

So the real question for why I'm here:
    Is there any valid gateway alternative which supports projects and payment methods (mobile, paysafe, etc, etc)?

blcksys, Mar 31, 2017 IP
  2. zibolin

zibolin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Maybe PayProGlobal I see it along with payment wall when I pay for some online services.

zibolin, Apr 1, 2017 IP