1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payment solutions for Magento 1.X

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by iammcse, Aug 7, 2021.

Hi,

I am very new to this community, so let me know if I this is not the right place to ask this question.

In my case, we have 2 running websites operate in Europe (accepting C.C.; MC and VISA in EURO currency). Currently, the complete payment solutions is provided by Chase in U.S. but no longer supported soon.

For this reason, we need to replace the existing payment solutions with another (whether a platform plugin, highly customizations method programmed with API, a hosted page, redirect Payment Gateway or Paypal etc)

We are still running old Magento (Community Edition 1.7.x), I know not everyone familiar with the old Magento platform, but I need to handle all VAT with the IOSS Scheme recently introduced , more importantly, I need to convert the EURO into USD and deposit to HK/US bank.

Does anyone have any recommedation?

Thank you in advanced.

HT

iammcse, Aug 7, 2021 IP
  2. bettertulip1972

bettertulip1972 Active Member

Best Answers:
    what's your business ? what about your monthly volume and cb rate?

bettertulip1972, Aug 9, 2021 IP
  3. iammcse

iammcse Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey bettertulip1972

Thanks for getting back to me. We are selling Heath and Supplement.

Monthly Volume is around 83,000 in average (1M / 12) for 2 Sites. But will add a few more storefronts to cater other languages and region.

Chargeback is low. I don't have the number of transactions so I provide the actual amounts:

Over the last 3 months period, it shown that 3 days contin a small charge back of total 341.76 Euro out of 142163.76 Euro

iammcse, Aug 9, 2021 IP